My Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larrysgirl

War Child
..Well, at least part of it! these are the only pics i have with me now ( i was emailing some of these to my dad)

I'm now able to use the scanner at work so i decided what the hey..i'll show everyone in PLEBA what a beautiful family i have!

This is my brother Luis with his wife Mildred at my brother Cesar's wedding..arent they adorable? they have been together for what seems forever..and they're still crazy about each other.:love:

6050c060.jpg

These are my two silly nieces, Angela (on the left) and Daliangel (the one inside the closet!) Angela is Luis and Mildred's daughter.this pic was taken a couple of years back..they now have a son as well.Daliangel is Cesar's daughter.

de77b24f.jpg

And this is my daughter Emilia. This picture was taken when she was 5 months old, and one of the pics i carry in my wallet...i love it! she is truly the love of my life.

7cbff39c.jpg

And there you have it! Sorry for such a long post, just thought i'd share!

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:
Your daughter's a cutie!

So are the two little girls, Angela (heh, has the same name as me :)) and Daliangel (that's a very interesting name, I've never heard that one before).

And your brother and his wife look great together.

Angela

Thanks!:)

Daliangel is named after her mom (her name is Daalis) and her dad..his name was angel (my brother cesar adopted daliangel when he married Daalis) so put Dali+angel together and you get Daliangel!

Creative huh?!

and Luis was actually considering the name Angelina for angela, but i think angela sounds a lot better :wink:

(As you can tell, Italian blood runs thru our veins :sexywink:)

Last edited:
Awwww!!! Emilia is SO cute!!! :hug: And so are your nieces! Very nice pics, thanks for sharing!

flaming june said:
Awwww!!! Emilia is SO cute!!! :hug: And so are your nieces! Very nice pics, thanks for sharing!

Thanks hon!:)

I'll have to bring in a more recent Emi pic so i can scan it and post it.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Beautiful pics-thanks for posting! Very handsome brother and his lovely wife :) the CUTEST nieces!

'Your daughter is gorgeous :)

*blushes massively*

Thank you soo much!my brother and his wife have been together now for 15 years..they are such a cool couple!

And my daughter just keeps getting prettier!(must get it from her dad:wink: ) she's two years old now, and quite a handful:yikes:

But mommy still loves her!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom