My Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Do you all remember my hamster Edge? Well... whether you do or not lol... he passed away Tuesday :( I went to make sure he had food and water cause we were going to canada that day... and I looked in his cage where he is usually sleeping... and he wasnt there... and I knew it when i seen he wasnt there... and then i seen him :( I'm sad... He was the coolest hamster anyone could have...
Canada was fun though... but there was a pet store in the mall with hammies in it and i got sad so i didnt look at them long... hopefully I'll be gettin another hammy soon...

:hug:

I remember when my hamster, Skywalker died several years ago. I was at the beach when I heard the news (we had someone watching after her) and that just ruined the summer for me.

:hug: I know how you're feeling.

Losing a pet is one of the saddest things in life:hug: :( Sounds like he had a wonderful hamster life with you:hug:

Aaw, I'm sorry

sorry, seeing people say this with these avatars is making me grin, but yeah losing a pet is really bad. I remember our cat being ran over, that was terrible! :( but yeah, hope you get on well with your next one! :D

I don't know if I want my Edge to be frolicking with your kitty! lol!! just kidding! :wink:
I almost cried reading the Rainbow Bridge... but it didnt make me think of my dear Edge, it made me think of my dog suzy who died around this time last year, I miss her so much :(

Back
Top Bottom