My crazy weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xtal

War Child
Well, I went to go play poker with my friends Saturday night and I took three POTENT shots of tequila and later on blacked out!!! During the blackout I went to go outside to smoke a ciggie and I locked myself out! Plus, my friends lived in an apartment complex and I went knocking on the wrong door, yes at five in the morning! I wasn't too familiar with the apartment complex, nor did some of the doors have numbers on them.
I was banging and banging and cursing for them to wake up and let me in, that the couple that was in the apartment called the cops saying that some crazy person was outside their apartment!
The cops came and had to take me home because I was so drunk that I didn't know which number my friends lived in! Then I tried running away from the cops but they caught me and called my house and told my mother that her daughter was completely incoherent and uncooperative that they had to bring me home.
My mother will never let me live this down. I am completely humiliated, completely and utterly embarrassed. I feel like wearing glasses, dying my hair dark and wearing different clothes so no one recognizes me. I won't even leave my house!
Please tell me that there are other worse drunken stories you have.
PS- This is not a normal circumstance for me, I normally do not drink hard alcohol nor drink in excess. I am a lightweight and the tequila hit hard.

Oh but those are the nights you look back on and laugh.

I have a few worse stories, don't worry:huh: hehe

Imagine that I'm a little small five foot blonde girl, no more than 120 lbs! That's even funnier!

Is the little bugger that messed with ya?! I'll squish him right quick if he is...nasty little worm....

v9p93

Don't feel too bad....I have a few drunken and embarassing stories too...:wink: I'll post one if it'll make you feel better....

Hahaha! Good story! It's true what they say though: you'll laugh about it.

And yes, I've had some far worse nights... Won't tell you all though! :wink:

Far worse than it gets. Now the story continues, with more details...the po-po told my mom that I went INTO the couple's apartment, thinking my friends were there, they literally had to kick me out and call the cops.

Now we all know that I didn't know the apartment complex very well and that I had shots of tequila prior, but they didn't know, and neither did the police. In fact, when the police brought me home, I was miles away from the apartment complex, and he asked what was I doing there, I was sooooo drunk that I said, "I live there." What I meant to say, "I am staying at a friend's for the night." CAN WE SAY PSYCHO????

Oh where is a cave that I can hide in? And FYI it is a tequila called Cazadores, so stay away from it, and there was no worm in it, it's just potent stuff, really expensive too.

I don't think anyone can top this drunken story!
If you think you can, please post it because I am feeling worse and worse....

Today as I logged into my computer at work, the quote of the day said, "Your life would be very empty if you didn't have any regrets."
Now this incident may sound funny, but I think I looked completely psycho. Knocking on someone's door, pushing the door in when they answer, walk into their house, and say that I live there (I meant I was staying the night there), and then having the cops take me home, to my worried parents, and all the while I am crying hysterically. Waking up with a stranger- who didn't have to kick me out of their house and call the cops- sounds a little better than this. Unless it didn't come with bad baggage....if you know what I mean.
My life is already full of regrets, must mean my life is very full!?

Sincerely yours,
The Psycho drunk girl outside your door.

xtal, I have had a few drunk incidents in my life and looking back, I can laugh but I remember them being not so funny right after they happened. I think you are probably horrified at the thought of what "could" have happened to you, which is a good thing because it will probably keep you from doing it again, at least to the point where you are no longer in control of yourself.

Chalk it up to experience but don't beat yourself up about it. I think you've learned a valuable lesson...potent tequila is NOT your friend :wink:

If it makes you feel any better, I got so drunk at my brother-in-law's anniversary party, I don't remember a single thing about it...everything I know is from what I've been told by other people who were there. I got lost in the restroom and couldn't find my way back to the table, I fell down some steps, I sang at the top of my lungs all the way home and ended up in a screaming fight with my then boyfriend/now husband wherein I took off my shoes and threw them at him. Not pretty :|

One time I was at my sorority's winter formal and I was so irritated that my boyfriend at the time called last minute with the classic "My grandmother is sick" story and bailed out that I got totally wasted. I had had 4 long island ice teas, two beers and 8 shots of Jagermiester before I blacked out.

Apparently I jumped on the stage where the DJ was and did my own version of the J.Lo/Flashdance video and then later I tried to climb back on the stage AGAIN except this time I took out a PA speaker and broke it. :| Thank goodness there was a bus arranged for everyone's transportation....I ran away from everyone once we got back to the sorority house because I insisted I could walk home myself.

Now I remember this part.... I was walking down the sidewalk, with a flask of rum I had taken with me, when I got stopped by a police officer...I threw up on his shoes....but not before telling him what I thought of men. Then I started crying because I had ruined my pretty dress....

:reject:

Last edited:
LMAO, Stars. That's hilarious.

What sorority? I'm an Alpha Gamma Delta.

:heart: Alpha Gam :heart:

Yeah... thanks guys for cheering me up.
My mother said that the cop could have charged me with resisting arrest, assault (for fighting with the neighbor), public drunkeness, trespassing, violation of probation (prior DUI), public disturbance, etc. I wasn't charged with anything, which is a big relief.

Stars your story was funny. Maybe one day I'll be able to look back and laugh and re-tell mine too.

There are other times that I have been drunk and said some weird stuff and done weird stuff, but nothing like this. And my boyfriend was used to me stumbling in after the bars and mumbling silly stuff and being just silly. That is okay, he also knew the real me, which is different from the wasted me. Some people can understand and others can't.

I wish that girl didn't have to kick me so hard though! Wrong apartment, get over it.
Let me send over 3 shots of my tequila and see how she acts....

My first time I drank, I jumped off a moving truck at 35 mph, wrestled with my friend's mother in the back garden, threw up everywhere in the house, knocked over 2 plants, and told my friend that I was married to Bono!

Crazy. Just plain crazy.

Oh, gosh, do I ever have embarrassing party stories. It happens to anyone who ever went to a party and had drinks. Yes, I've done it.

Cmon Verte76 tell it!
If you were born in 76, you must be 28. Lord knows you have interesting anecdotes.
Why come on here and tell us you have one but won't tell us the story? That's pure torture! I'm curious!

Funny. When I'm at a party, I seem to be the ONLY one acting stupid and looking ridiculous. Everyone else just sips their drinks and stares at me in awe.
Maybe I'm in the wrong crowd????

Come on, puh-lease tell me your stories!

I'm going to tell one of my stories... It's not even the worst one of all, but it was pretty bad. I can laugh at it now though...

I had an Irish boyfriend at that time and a friend of mine was Scottish. So, they could drink! Me, determined to keep up, thought I could drink.

We celebrated my birthday and started drinking at 4 in the afternoon. The Scottish friend worked at the Irish pub in the town I lived in at that time, so we got a lot of drinks for free. We just started at one end of the bar and tried to finish all the drinks that were there. After a couple of hours we went to the place where I worked at that time (a big concert venue where they've got dance nights as well) and we just partied the night away and drank some more.

All of a sudden I felt sick. So sick that I didn't have time to go to the bathroom, so I threw up in the middle of the place where I worked. Of course people saw it, but nothing really happened. I went to the bathroom to have a drink of water and when I came back I kissed my boyfriend (very disgusting doing that when I look back on it). Turned out that when I was away he went to the bathroom and threw up as well.

Somebody had called my boss and my own boss had to kick us out. That didn't go without a bit of screaming actually. When we got outside they tried to put us in a taxi, but nobody wanted to take us with them because we were too drunk. We ended up being taken home by a police car and I honestly can't remember what I said to those police officers. I couldn't remember the rest of it either, a friend had to tell me everything the next day...

Obviously I had to apologise to my boss, and so I did, but that was pretty embarrasing.

:reject: Is everybody going to think I'm a freak now???

xtal said:
Well, I went to go play poker with my friends Saturday night and I took three POTENT shots of tequila and later on blacked out!!! During the blackout I went to go outside to smoke a ciggie and I locked myself out! Plus, my friends lived in an apartment complex and I went knocking on the wrong door, yes at five in the morning! I wasn't too familiar with the apartment complex, nor did some of the doors have numbers on them.
I was banging and banging and cursing for them to wake up and let me in, that the couple that was in the apartment called the cops saying that some crazy person was outside their apartment!
The cops came and had to take me home because I was so drunk that I didn't know which number my friends lived in! Then I tried running away from the cops but they caught me and called my house and told my mother that her daughter was completely incoherent and uncooperative that they had to bring me home.
My mother will never let me live this down. I am completely humiliated, completely and utterly embarrassed. I feel like wearing glasses, dying my hair dark and wearing different clothes so no one recognizes me. I won't even leave my house!
Please tell me that there are other worse drunken stories you have.
PS- This is not a normal circumstance for me, I normally do not drink hard alcohol nor drink in excess. I am a lightweight and the tequila hit hard.

Good Times, Good Times!

Remembering my birthday from two years ago....the bar I was at will give this "shot" to you if they find out it's your birthday.....it comes in a glass with A BUCKET next to it in the case that you get instantly sick. I know everyone that works at this bar and they would not take no for an answer...damn peer pressure.
It had:

Rumpelmen's
Firewater
Wild Turkey
Bacardi 151
Yukon Jack
Goldschlager
Bailey's Irish Cream

The Bailey's sinks to the bottom so after choking the rest of that awful stuff down you get a big glob of Bailey's. :huh:

I'm the first and only girl who has ever taken that and not gotten sick....you can bet your life that I was drinking water for the rest of the night as that was my 6th drink or so that night.

Now at that bar I usually do a lil routine to Devil Went Down To Georgia (a la Coyote Ugly) with some of my girls....well that night I definetly fell off the bar....

Back
Top Bottom