My crazy weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Add me to the mix and we'd be "not guilty by reason of insanity"!

I've had tried all the drinks you can even think of. When I lived in Vegas my friend was an alcohol salesman and he would bring home a lot of new liquors. He would bring boxes and boxes of wine and vodka, and the new one that's called Cliquot, a champagne and a drink called Hypnotiq.

One time I drank a lot of Goldshlagers and beer and Rumplemint's that were left at my house one time, I went to the bathroom while my roommates were in the living room playing cards. I disrobed totally and ran through the living room singing some U2 song, I think my friends said, "If God Will Send His Angels..."
Worse, my photographer roommate took photos....and they put them on the wall so when visitors came they saw it all.

starsgoblue said:

Awww come on! I shared ONE of my many....:wink:

OK, after an undetermined number of drinks at one party (you think I remember how many drinks I had? Nope...) some guy had to drive me home in my car. There was no way in Hell I could drive myself. It was at someone's place and we didn't have to pay for any of the drinks.

holy shit, you ladies are insane. i don't even think guys do this kind of stuff. i know i wouldn't.

i can't wait till im 21 (or 17. . . :hmm: )

Oh, whatever, my boys do this sort of stuff all the time.
One time the boys wrestled and broke the big screen television. Another time one was dancing with a girl (to get me jealous) and his pants fell down and showed his bare ass! He was the laughing stock of the whole nightclub.
Another guy got into a fight with 3 girls and 2 boys, got a bottle cracked over his head and was arrested by the cops only to be released in downtown Las Vegas, where he wandered around until I found him.
Another girl I know took a couple shots and wound up shitting herself and her boyfriend had to clean it all up.
Another girl, Amanda Rankin, got so drunk she passed out by my cousin's toilet at a party and all the guys at the party pissed all over her. She deserved it because she tried to jump me and she said a whole bunch of mean things about me. She still is mean to me to this day, and I don't know about what or why.
I get drunk and get into trouble, but at least there is not vomiting, piss, or shit involved.

Yeah don't worry, its may seem bad now but it will be funny in a few years:wink:

I have a few stories also...once in college I crawled under my roomates bed and got stuck on the bed springs and just about ripped my john lennon shirt off trying to get out. Then when the dorm proctor came to see what we were doing I answered the door with a huge cup of "drink" she asked me what it was and I said in my best "I am wasted but trying to act normal" voice...."Pepsi.........

Also in college I couldn't pick my head up so I crawled across the floor dragging my head and ran smack dab into a steal radiator, then I went to the bathroom and puked something that was electric pink and at that moment the fire alarm went off.....

My last story, I was at a party, drank too much...someone put a drug of somesort in my drink that made me go crazy. Next thing I Knew I was crawling around in the pasture with goats, throwing up....the grass was way over my head, there were frogs everywhere....the goats were following me around..I was crying...someone came to pick me out of the field, I leaned against a car and fell and smashed my head on it. THen I crawled into it and slept the whole night.............

I am such a moron:wink:

Okay, I'm sorry this is so like seven months ago.

But my friends that I got drunk with that night still won't talk to me, won't return phone calls, won't return emails, etc.

It turns out that both of them were arrested that night for assault and disorderly conduct.
I was just brought home with no charges.
Makes me really wonder, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?
Ok, I was wandering outside the apartment building. But what explains them being arrested and then not talking to me for SEVEN MONTHS!!!!???

Can someone please help? Advice please.
Some 'what if' scenarios would help.

Like what if I started the fight with both of them? But wouldn't I have been charged with assault or something???

Now, it's just a thought but maybe you had that fight with your friends (and not the neighbors) and your friends called the police? And maybe they did some more crazy things after the police took you home?

Who told you about them being arrested that night?

It's crackin me up reading these stories. Don't feel bad I could write a book I'd have to call other people to fill in the blanks though like you blacked out a few times.

Dancing on top of bars and cars was a trademark of mine. Not always fully dressed :reject: :tsk:

I've found I have to stay away from the hard stuff. No shots or liquor or I turn into a wild woman.

Redkat, I understand totally. I should write a book too!

WildHoney- I have NO idea what happened. My best friend of 15 years hasn't spoke to me in seven months. I had to find this out by looking up court records.
And if I got into a fight with my friends, and they called the police on me, wouldn't I have been charged with something?

Oh well, you'd think you know someone after being friends for 15 years...I actually despise people who suddenly stop talking to you without giving any reasons...I believe any problem or misunderstanding can be solved by at least trying to talk about it...so I think it's really sad that your friends never even explained their reasons for not wanting any contact with you anymore...

I honestly hope it wasn't your own friends calling the police on you...but if it was them theoretically you could have just been lucky with the police officers (for not charging you)...; or I think you said before, someone kicked you really hard during the fight....maybe the police took you away to protect you...whatever happened, quite obviously your friends must have done something against the law that night...

u2granny said:
At least you didn't wake up with a stranger.:eek:
Remember, I went to college in the seventies.
U2 Granny--that brings back memories. Those days in the 70's when everybody was wild & crazy. (My mother just thought my brother was the bad one :wink: )

xtal it sounds as if your friends had a run in with the cops as well. That had to do something to be charged with. And they are really crappy friends if they won't even talk to you about the whole thing.

Years ago, when I was young I was drinking in a park with 3 other friends. The cops showed up and we were all "detained", because the other kids were very young minors 15 and 17 the cops called their parents!!! It was 3am. It was not a good night. But because I was 18 they didn't call my parents they waited around long enough for me to sober up and then let me go home. Of course though I got a big old ticket! I ended up having to go to court and pay a huge fine as well as attending a drug and alcohol sobriety class. It really sucked! And absolutely nothing happened to my friends!!! They got shit from their parents, but nothing from the cops!

I now have on my record drunk in public, destroying goverment property, trespassing on goverment property, contributing to the deliquency of minors, consumption of alcohol in a public place, but thankfully they dropped the D.U.I they were trying to slap on their as well. I guess their is a very old law that says if your within 50 feet of your car and have the keys they can get you for DUI or the intent to commit a DUI. But its really hard to prove. And I'm not a total moron, I would never drive drunk.

To my friends parents I'm still known as "The Park Girl". Big joke to them, but it didn't cost them a boat load of money! :mad:

It is aggravating to have your friends get in trouble and you were there and didn't get into trouble. That has happened to me many times. Probably because I don't get out of hand and am usually not involved directly in anything illegal. I've been at parties where many underage kids were charged with Minor in Consumption and even though I was minor and I was drinking as well, well I didn't drink as much as the other kids and I cooperated with the police.
And as for the assault and disorderly conduct charges slapped on my friends that night: I did come home with several bruises and a slight concussion.
So for whatever dumb reason that she isn't talking to me after several years of friendship makes me even more mad and I am actually starting to want to throw the whole friendship away over it too. I could actually forgive her if she attacked me and roughed me up. But whatever dumb thing she got mad at me for is coming in between us. My friend is thinking that her boyfriend and I were flirting.
Makes a little more sense talking about it. She attacks me over him and her boyfriend calls the cops and she is arrested and he is fighting with her as well so he's charged with disorderly conduct and I'm just there, caught in the middle, so I am taken home.
Does this sound like it would make sense?

xtal said:
It is aggravating to have your friends get in trouble and you were there and didn't get into trouble. That has happened to me many times. Probably because I don't get out of hand and am usually not involved directly in anything illegal. I've been at parties where many underage kids were charged with Minor in Consumption and even though I was minor and I was drinking as well, well I didn't drink as much as the other kids and I cooperated with the police.
And as for the assault and disorderly conduct charges slapped on my friends that night: I did come home with several bruises and a slight concussion.
So for whatever dumb reason that she isn't talking to me after several years of friendship makes me even more mad and I am actually starting to want to throw the whole friendship away over it too. I could actually forgive her if she attacked me and roughed me up. But whatever dumb thing she got mad at me for is coming in between us. My friend is thinking that her boyfriend and I were flirting.
Makes a little more sense talking about it. She attacks me over him and her boyfriend calls the cops and she is arrested and he is fighting with her as well so he's charged with disorderly conduct and I'm just there, caught in the middle, so I am taken home.
Does this sound like it would make sense?

Yes, that makes a whole lot more sense than your 'first version' of the story; and that was more or less what I was trying to point out in my posts.

Sadly I don't think there's much more YOU can do to save your friendship; your friend would have to do the first step, afterall it was her who got charged for assaulting you - and she'll probably never get over that.

I thank you sincerely for taking the time out to help another.

This world needs more people like you.

xtal, i hope everything gets sorted with your friends! its horrible when a friend stops talking to you for no reason! It happened to a close friend of mine by her best friend and she was devestated (andit was all over a guy)

what is with women getting so bitchy over men...we should stick together!

:hug:

Have you ever seen Chris Rock's comedy show?

He says, "Women can be the closest and be there for each other during shitty times, but put a man between the two...the claws come out."
Hahhahahah.

Back
Top Bottom