My cool dream!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I was with Bono, Ali and a bunch of people I don't know, on a camper... some sort of road trip. Bono started singing bits of the new songs to me! :dance: I remember some of the melodies, but not the lyrics. :grumpy:

Anyhoo, I'm SO going to die if any song from the new album sounds like the ones from my dream! :faint:

Just wanted to share. :D I'm in a terrible need of new U2 stuff, news, pics, anything! :scream:

:hyper: Can't wait for the new album!!!

flaming june said:
I was with Bono, Ali and a bunch of people I don't know, on a camper... some sort of road trip. Bono started singing bits of the new songs to me! :dance: I remember some of the melodies, but not the lyrics. :grumpy:

Anyhoo, I'm SO going to die if any song from the new album sounds like the ones from my dream! :faint:

Just wanted to share. :D I'm in a terrible need of new U2 stuff, news, pics, anything! :scream:

:hyper: Can't wait for the new album!!!

Cool! :D

Man, you get all the good U2 dreams... regular or otherwise :shifty:

Gah!! that is so cool! B singing to ya!!

I once had a dream about the lyrics too. wrote 'em down.

they weren't on ATYCLB tho. :mad:

better luck to you :sexywink: :D

Same here...

erised said:

:laugh: You crazy girl!

:hmm: but... I did have that ONE dream...

:macdevil:

Hehehe... I'm sure Bono enjoyed that one... :lol:

BTW, my boss' boss almost saw me browsing PLEBA... :ohmy:

Crap... the boss arrived.

I haven't had a good Larry one in a while... :tsk:

Re: That sucks for you

erised said:

I've never had a good Larry one :sad:

I don't dream with Larry very often (Bono is the star of my dreams) but when I do it, the dreams are pretty weird.

Last time I was around Hanover Quay with my parents and I was eating a cookie. Then Larry came and started a fight because I didn't want to give him my cookie. I don't remember what happened after that, but we ended up at home trying to scan the pics of us which were taken in Dublin because we wanted to posted them here but they were so big that they didn't fit onto the scanner.

I wonder what Freud would think about this.

I wonder also who ate the cookie at the end.

Bono + road trip, my favorite fantasy! :hyper: You are so lucky!

It was an omen, the new Bono pics showed up! :happy:

:hyper: :yes:

Thats cool! U2 dreams are a lot of fun.

<------------------ see for a weird u2 dream. iwb already read it . it was really strange, but cool. it involved getting kidnapped by bono and edge and then shopping for leather jackets w/ them! twas fun :D

but its kinda long. and rambly. :shrug: ah well.

Last edited:
rockonedge said:
:hyper: :yes:

Thats cool! U2 dreams are a lot of fun.

<------------------ see for a weird u2 dream. iwb already read it . it was really strange, but cool. it involved getting kidnapped by bono and edge and then shopping for leather jackets w/ them! twas fun :D

but its kinda long. and rambly. :shrug: ah well.

yeah i did read it, it was amusing. i had a strange u2 dream too...and then i had a boring one where edge was sitting on a couch and then he fell asleep because he was bored...and another one where pop-era bono and larry were sitting at a bar doing shots of vodka while discussing latin grammar :huh:

Re: Re: That sucks for you

teehee said:

I don't dream with Larry very often (Bono is the star of my dreams) but when I do it, the dreams are pretty weird.

Last time I was around Hanover Quay with my parents and I was eating a cookie. Then Larry came and started a fight because I didn't want to give him my cookie. I don't remember what happened after that, but we ended up at home trying to scan the pics of us which were taken in Dublin because we wanted to posted them here but they were so big that they didn't fit onto the scanner.

I wonder what Freud would think about this.

I wonder also who ate the cookie at the end.

:lol: That one's funny. :)

I dream a lot about finding new U2 pics... :huh: I even found some naked Larry pics once. I was so dissappointed when I woke up and found out it was just a dream!

Something weird...

:ohmy: I was watching TV just now, and I checked the guide that appears on screen to see what else was on. I saw that on MTV2 it only said "videos" so I kept going past it, but I got this sudden urge to turn back to MTV2. I hit the "OK" button and the video that was playing just then was A Sort of Homecoming... I have NEVER seen that video on TV! :shocked:

I know it's kind of silly, but this sort of thing happens to me, it totally makes my day! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom