My Clementine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clementine_rose

War Child
A few of you already know that I have had a pet prairie dog for about 3 years now, and I'll tell you right now he was the best pet/child anyone could ask for. Today I had to have Clementine put down, he came down with Odontoma. Clementines case of Odontoma was so severe I had to make the choice to either go through many surgeries that he might not survive or do the humane thing and have him put down. I can honestly say that having to do this was the most difficult thing I've ever done, but I know its what was best for him and he is no longer in pain. It is funny though, the last thing I heard before I went into the Vets office was WOWY, I think it was Gods way of helping me cope and a way to calm my nerves.
I am sorry for complaining, I'm just having a hard time and would appreciate it if you'd keep me in your prayers. :hug:
clem1.jpg

My baby Clementine Rose, love you always .....
Mom

:sad: Putting a little friend to sleep is one of the hardest things I've had to do too :hug: It sounds like he was a great little guy :hug:

Ugh. Been there many times. Each time was just as hard as the last. Don't apologize, lots of us can relate, we totally understand.

So sorry to hear that about Clementine :hug: :(. Lovely picture of him, too...seemed like a very cute, lovely pet, glad he brought you some joy. May he rest in peace.

He was so adorable! :heart: Your a great mommy for doing what was best for him, but yet still incredibly hard. :hug: There is nothing wrong with grieving for such a special little friend. :(

:hug:
making this decission is always hard. I had to put down my guinea pig this year as well and I cried very hard. But you are rihgt - it is the humane thing to do if everything else you can offer is just more pain and suffering.
However, you loved the little guy very much and surely gave him lots of affection and well treatment all his life - clementine had a good life and will always remain in your heart.

:heart:

Back
Top Bottom