My cat... ate my hamster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
My cat... are my hamster

I HATE HER! She ate my hamster Sniffy. And I think Bono( one of my other hamsters) is a gonner too, cause dissapeared like 3 days ago. She somehow got locked in the hamster bedroom:sad: And my mom didnt tell till the next morning and I went and looked in the bedroom, and the cage was all messed up and out of place. I started cryin, that poor hamster! GRRRRRR!! I really do have MY cat, she's the only cat I've ever hated! My luck she probably ate Bono too:sad: :sad: He's my fave! but, I still have Edge... but he doesnt like me:mad: he always is jumpin and tryin to get away.
This sux... I'm so mad and sad at the same time!
I do like cats though, just not mine, so don't get me wrong! My other cats were awsome, they were dudes too, and they were just spunky!

Please don't hate your cat. A hamster is like a mouse and cats are natural mousers. She probably thought she was doing you a favor. Also since she has kittens she might be teaching them to hunt. I'm very sorry, but please make sure the hamsters are in a cage when unattended. Cats and dogs will eat them, and humans accidently step on them, and they can get lost or stuck inside things and die. I'm very sorry, but please don't hate the cat.

My hamsters are in cages all the time except for when I'm holding them. Her kittens are long gone. Well, if my parents wouldn't have locked her in the room in the first place, as in just shutting the door cause my dog stinks ( I hate them for being mean to my dog) then she would have never have gotten my hamsters! Cause... well maybe it still could have happend but, I would of at least herd somethin and had a chance to help my hamster! And I have to hate my cat cause she hates me, and we hate eachother. I wish my other cat was still here though :(

beli said:
We had a nark dog staying at our house once (long story) and he got out and killed the neighbours rabbit.

We were not at all popular after that.

I read that he got killed by the rabbit. :crack:

Sorry to hear about your hamsters. :( Hope that Bono will be okay.

My mom would never let me have hamsters because they looked like mice and she hates mice. That must have tricked your cat. I'm sorry you had to find it like that, it must have been a terrible experience :hug: My dog killed my parakeet when I was kid. He always jumped at the side of the cage and snapped at him and one day he hurt him and he died. Blame your parents more than the cat, they should have known better.

Sorry about your hamster :( Cats will do that; it's instinctive.

I once had a dog that ate my turtle. Parents wound up giving
dog away. It had a habit of wanting to bite people all the time.
Turns out it was abused by it's former owner. Probably why it
had a mean personality.

This is why cats need to be kept inside. The cats in my neighborhood tried to eat my guinea pigs EVERYDAY! I had to sit there watching like a hawk and throw them off everytime they came near to the cage. I love cats too, they are my favorites, but I realize they will always have a hunting instinct so they need to be kept away from other pets of yours and pets of your neighbors.

Sorry about your hamster, hope you find poor Bono!

If I dont, I guess I'll go get another one and name him Bono the second. but he wont be the same:(
Bono's the best hamster anyone could ever own. Never even bit me, he bit my mom once though lol.

I dont want to name a hamster adam or larry, there just not good hammy names, but when I get more baby rabbits I'll name then Adam and LArry lol. My hamster wasnt old... I cant remember when they were born. hhmmm..... lets just say.... they were born in.... august lol. I dont know

they were brown, and fluffy :cute:
sniffy and bono were brother and sister, and sniffy was really fat and mean lol. and bono was just... bono lol

lol, yea me too. I cant find Bono, I really hope(its kinda sad to hope this:() that my cat maybe ate him too, cause i dont wanna smell the smell of dead animal in my house:|
And today, I gave up hope and connected my cages so now, Edge has like a HUGE mansion all to himself lol. I guess that's goo don his part, but I'm still sad, oh well:(

LOL! That's actually a good idea... I'll go get a the most beautiful girl and name her Morleigh and I'll have to get another guy too though lol.

I know this is a really sad subject but this thread is funny as hell too! :lmao:

I'm really sorry about your hamsters TheWho4Life. :hug: I must confess I don't really like cats, they seem to be so individuals and ALL of them seem to hate me. Plus I'm allergic to cats. My eyes start closing and go red then my face gets weird. :yikes: I prefer dogs. But I think I don?t like having animals cause I get to attached to them and then one day they die and I get really sad and that?s not cool. I love my dog. :hug:

Q: Why is Adam and Larry not good names for hamsters? Maybe you could name them Pete (as in Pete Townshend) and Roger (as in Roger Daltrey). :wink:

Back
Top Bottom