My boss is Bono...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
...but without the looks or the talent or the "philathropy bone."
wink.gif

The guy is amazing when it comes to business. Knows the ins and outs of how to grow a company, get it going, make it profitable, bring in revenue, etc. etc., but the guy can't do the simplest of things.

He's constantly misplacing his keys, or I'll find them left here, there, everywhere in the office.

I asked him one evening to stop at the supply store to get a BOX (case) of printer paper. The next morning he'd brought in only one REAM of paper.

He tried to make coffee one day and had coffee grounds spurting out all over the counter, the floor, the wall...he "cleaned" it by running the whole coffee maker under the tap!
eek.gif

One day when I was extremely busy and trying to pack about 15 packages before UPS came, I asked him to help me tape up the boxes for shipping. When I came back 5 mins. later he'd....put one little piece of scotch tape over the end of each box and he thought that was OK!!!
icon30.gif

Oh yeah...I haven't driven with him much, so that part remains to be seen. No fly shades either...
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 03-25-2002).]

LMFAO at the coffee maker washing! I hope it wasn't plugged in!
wink.gif

I have met alot of people like that though, they are very smart but no common sense at all.
smile.gif

Does he spill Pepsi on you?
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world ~ Just a lie you've got to rise above" ~John Mayer

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

A teacher at me school has BonoHair
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world ~ Just a lie you've got to rise above" ~John Mayer

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Originally posted by WildHonee:
BonoHair
biggrin.gif

Ahhhh...... BonoHair........

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

LOL! At least he's just misplacing his keys, not something important like a laptop or lyrics for an entire album.
wink.gif
The coffee making story is cute.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom