My Bono Teddy Bear...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
I made a teddy bear over the summer that looks like JT era Bono...

fu99559.jpg

Now for the comparison:
2596449.jpg

what do you think?
smile.gif

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

AW!! That's just the cutest
smile.gif

I love the lil' guitar and case.

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

I have a Larry Bear
biggrin.gif
I've had it for about 3 or 4 years now, my parents gave it to me for Christmas and I named it Larry Bear
biggrin.gif
he rocks, he always listens to my problems, i've cried on him, thrown him against the wall, hugged him really tight, slept with him...I have a pic of me and him on my site
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/Mullen-Girl.html

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 11-29-2001).]

Your Larry bear is soooooo cute!
biggrin.gif
Love your site, lots of great pics.

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
LadyHeartland's pics.

Hmmm....need I bring up Bunno again?
wink.gif
My ANCIENT stuffed bunny with fly shades and leather jacket. Ugh I wish I had a scanner....

------------------
"And when it's raining,
raining hard, that's when the rain will break my heart."

Hee hee! Wherever did you get such a little guitar complete with a case? Anyway, the bear's awesome. Great job! Does he sing?
wink.gif

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
Thank you Build-A-Bear Workshop in Vernon Hills, IL.
biggrin.gif
He even came with a birth certificate and everything!

I wish he sang, but nonetheless... *sigh*

We just got one of those here in Milwaukee. I have been dying to make a bono bear!

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
biggrin.gif

Cute bear, Bonavoix! For my birthday this year 2 of my friends made me a Bono bear too! He's all in leather with dark shades.

The funny thing is that they made him at that exact same Build-A-Bear in Vernon Hills. When I was home for Thanksgiving break this past weekend I went into the store and noticed that they have a list of all the names people have named their animals. Sure enough, Bono was on the list. I thought it was because of my bear, but I now I know it was because of yours too. I wonder how many other Bonos have been created.
smile.gif

I made a Bono Bear at the Salt Lake City Build-a-Bear when I was there for the concert. An ATYCLB/Elevation one. (using the same bear you used) I think it was very theraputic and helped relieve post-Elevation depression.
smile.gif
I have pictures, but I think posting them is a little advanced for me yet. (((((stuffed U2)))))

I just remembered that I have a picture of my Bono bear! I've posted it before, but I'll post it again since everyone's been talking about their various stuffed U2 animals.
smile.gif

332%3A335923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E2323272785%3B%3B3ot1lsi

biggrin.gif

I wish he sang, but nonetheless... *sigh*

------------------
LadyHeartland's pics.

Back
Top Bottom