My Bedge Vid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl777

Blue Crack Addict
At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about
Hi people. I need help with my video I'm gonna make. It's gonna be a Bono and Edge luv vid. What U2 song should I have in the background? Something like a love song/balled. I don't really need help with pics cause of the newly bumped thread of Bono and Edge love. But if you want to post pics of Bedge love, go ahead be my guest.

So if you could help, thanks!:wink:

:bono: :heart: :love: :heart: :edge:

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:
Hawkmoon 269 :drool:

I made one a while back using Desire. It was hot :sexywink:

But YouTube deleted my account so no one gets to see it anymore :sad:

So you're the one that made that! I had that on my favourites :drool:

Thanks for reuploading Galeongirl.

Bonogirl, you could be cheesy and use Sweetest thing, and somehow overdub she for he and girl for boy :giggle:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Hawkmoon 269 :drool:

I made one a while back using Desire. It was hot :sexywink:

But YouTube deleted my account so no one gets to see it anymore :sad:

was your account deleted because of the content ?

I love your Desire Vid DOL . :drool:

That Desire one, DOL! :drool: It probably got deleted 'cause I wore it out! :wink:

Oooo, can't wait to see yours, Bonogirl777!

Actually, my account got deleted because I uploaded a video I'd made using a song by another band, and they got me for copyright infringement :tsk: My Bono/Edge would've been home free otherwise :drool:

And GG, thank you for reuploading, but... :scratch: the timing on that seems off, particularly in the bits with photo. I can't think why except that maybe it messed up when you originally saved it, or when you reuploaded? I dunno. It's weird.

I did a YSI though in case anyone wants the video :wink::

http://download.you send it.com/1476AE0511D8F58F

I also put it on putfile, but I dunno if I'm gonna keep it on there, putfile annoys me kinda:

http://media.putfile.com/BonoEdge-Desire

I've only used Windows Movie Maker, I don't know anything about iMovie, but I imagine there's probably a setting or 'image effect' thing that needs to be changed. Is there a manual or a help file or something you can look through?

Does anyone have this pic with just them?

BonoEdgeheadtohead.jpg

mysterious_jen said:
DOl, your vid :drool: :drool: nice one :up: thanks to GG for uploading it ,

looking forward to yours bonogirl .

"DITTO ON THAT" -
Geeeez, I am away for a day or so and look what I find.... you gals are just the best. Once again, you've made my day happy, happy from the start. Thank you from the bottom of my heavily beating heart:drool: :wave: :combust:

and Bonogirl1777 your avatar is wonderfully distracting
:drool: :drool: great choice

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:

And GG, thank you for reuploading, but... :scratch: the timing on that seems off, particularly in the bits with photo. I can't think why except that maybe it messed up when you originally saved it, or when you reuploaded? I dunno. It's weird.
:angry: not AGAIN???? that's youtubes biggest problem! if you upload converted vids the timing is off 90% of the time :scream:
I'll try reuploading it :shrug: but I am not sure if it will help

k I changed some of the video settings, and it seems to be in synch now, with the desiiiire parts and the slane footage.. :hmm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom