my bands coverin u2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ozzys grrl said:
i get to be adam :yes: lol
were gonna be playin at an irish pub and the rule is to play irish covers only, so we get to cover u2 :sexywink:

gypseyheartgirl i took your advice/idea, hugs :wink:
AWESOME!! I'm really excited and so proud of you! I knew you could do it, you're a cool girl and you're going for it and all your dreams will come true! You're someone really special! I know U2 will be a good luck charm for you, and I know fabulous things are ahead in your future. Congratulations, continued good luck and (((((HUGS))))))!!:happy:

Very cool. Make sure you tell us all about it. :yes: :)

best wishes for your gig. And you get to be Adam - that?s a real honour :)

my band covered "One" last year and it was amazing. Every single person in the crowd was singing along which quite some experiance.

So what songs are you going to play?

Groovy to the max! I'd like to see the show! What is your setlist? Do you have to dress up like the band? Are you an all girl group like Exit or are you the only chick?;)

well the date isnt set yet,the guy just said weve gotta a saturday for you when your ready,which is cool and gives us time to plan it.
the songs we are coverin are "stuck in a moment""beautiful day" and "with or without you".
where not a cover band its just the pubs saturday night policy,to play everythin irish :)
yeah im the only girl (bass and lyrics),two guy guitarist (they both sing)and a guy drummer,

Well I came on here because you had no replies and look you have some now :) I'm still really really happy for you. Adam will have nothing on you in a little while and I think you know what I mean by that ;) If you don't I'll explain it later. Still happy for you and have been for days now. You know I'll support you in any way I can.
:)

Gypsy

Back
Top Bottom