My Baltimore School Trip Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl777

Blue Crack Addict
At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about
Here are some pics of my school trip to Baltimore.

IMG_2542.jpg

(from left to right) my friends Gabby and Sam and then me! And of course, Scooby Doo!!:D

IMG_2477.jpg

Lincoln Memorial

IMG_2497.jpg

My view of the field at Camden Yards.

IMG_2522.jpg

(My friend Sam) Ok. You're probably saying, "What the heck does that sign mean?" Well the peanut guy wouldn't come over to our seats at the game after the teachers behind us called for him. So, the nightwatchman that our school hired to watch us at night to make sure that we didn't get up, wrote, "NUTS? I want nuts!", on the back. It just got to be a big joke. I'm sure you get the innuendo though..................Wild. :shifty:

IMG_2517.jpg

This is the nightwatchman. He was really cute! :drool:

IMG_2540.jpg

Last but not least, the group pic at the White House.

Well that's all folks! :wink:

Last edited:
Nice pics :up: i especially like the ones of the White House and Lincoln Memorial... I've never been there so it's cool to see some tourists pics rather than the normal photos you always see...
Looks like you had heaps of fun :D

Scooby Doo :heart:

Great pictures :). So many fun things to do in the D.C. area! Amazing all of the times I have been there and I never once went to the Lincoln Memorial or the White House,lol. Did take a tour of the FBI building which was fun.

nice trip & pics bg777!

i went to the Baltimore in '98.... i'm tired can't think of proper term...
the fun developement down by the water............. I was at a WOrld COn { Ultra Big SF/F fan concvention :love:}, and made time to go visit it.
In fact :lol: I was SOOOOOOO luck:yes: b/c THAT day was the ONLY one of the ?31/2 day Con that WASN'T 90F degrees and HUMID. So it was an easy ? 7 block walk to the water & fun stuff.

it was 85F and low hunidity.in fact it was sooo nice by there that i almost had to force myself to go back inside and I WANTED to BE at this con...MY first WC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as for DC...............
... I love WAsh/DC! :love: Been there like ?6 times for fun vacation, and several other times for other events.
I just :heart: the Nation's Mall & the Museums.SO much HISTORY there! It's very beautiful &expansive visually...........tho :sigh: :( less so ......since all the protective stuff went up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom