Munich / Muenchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ballons :D :D :D

img10336jt.jpg

:hyper: Leetah! You went to Munich after all! I'm so happy for you! Too bad I couldn't join you.. :( But with those problems at work.. I just couldn't make it.
Sorry to hear you had so much trouble with security. :hug:
And tell me.. did you get the Adam love you wanted so bad? :sexywink:

youvedonewhat said:

They shouldn't have men giving out the bands. It's obvious that they'll pick women who they find attractive. (A power thing - look at me, I can give you a band..ain't I great). Blech..:barf: :barf: :barf:

you're so right about that..and he really enjoyed watching everybody begging for it :barf:

:wave:Hi Bibien!where were you, girl?:hug:
yes, I made it to Munchen, it's a miracle :lol:and it's a miracle I survived it, too!
no Adam loving this time, but I got plenty on the first Amsterdam show so I'm a happy camper:D

Hi girls!:wave:

I'm very glad that I met Leetah and Anjarw! It was nice to meet you, girls!

Kellyahern, thank you for the beautiful pictures you have posted! They're great!

Leetah, I was standing about 5 metres from you. I saw your friends there before the show, but not you. So I'm happy you finally got there.
It was horrible to get there. I mean, I had a luck, because I was one of the first people who get there, so there wasn't so big crowd at the entrance in to the front of the stage area in that time. I even got there without the wristband. The security man shouted at me that only with wristband but I didn't stop and ran there. I was just so happy I got there! I was in the front row at Edge's b-stage. I couldn't believe I got there.
The organization was really horrible. As we were waiting at the gates of the stadium (I was there from 5 o'clock in the morning), Leetah came about half past 6. We were sure we will get in the first row. But then when the security man didn't give us the wristbands, it was just so terrible. I wanted to cry. He just give it to people who came about five minutes ago and the first ones didn't get any. I was so upset. I couldn't believe it's true. I was travelling all night, was waiting in the rain and cold for 8 hours and he just didn't give me a wristband. It was so bad. :(
But when they opened the gates I just ran down the stairs as fast as I could, my heart was beating so fast, but not because of the physical effort, but because I was so nervous, I mean it was my last Vertigo show and I was sure I got there because I was there from the early morning and now that horrible thing with wristbands happened. But I got there finally and got the cool place. I was so happy. And then I met my Czech friends. It was great. And I'm very glad that you Leetah and Anjarw made it into the first row too.

I think I'm going to write a review of the concert now. It was a magical night! Bono spotted my banner during the end of the Streets and he read it, then looked into my eyes, took his hand to his heart, said something like 'thank you', bowed and smiled so beautifuly I have never seen him to. I was like in heaven. It was amazing. I wish I had a photo of it. The German girl who was standing next to me was also amazed. Who wouldn't be? :)
But there's more to come. I'm going to write it down now.

here are a few of my best pics..i don't have any zoom on my camera, so they're quite far away on most pictures even though i was in front row :huh: need to get a better camera for the next concerts :mad:

adam.jpg

band.jpg

band2.jpg

bono1.jpg

bono2.jpg

bono3.jpg

bono4.jpg

Leetah said:
it was nice to meet you too, Riderka :hug:
my friends saw you right before the show started, and I was so happy to see that you managed to get a good spot as well!
and your Bono moment...WOW!!!how cool is that??:drool: :combust:

That moment was magical! I will never forget it. It comes back to my mind over and over again! :)

And BTW - Here's my review of the Munich concert:
http://forum.interference.com/t130685.html

It's a bit long (4 parts), but maybe some of you would be interested. :)

Anjarw, nice pictures. The Edge one is great! And how cool was that when Bono came down to you during City Of Blinding Lights!

Leetah said:

no Adam loving this time, but I got plenty on the first Amsterdam show so I'm a happy camper:D

Yeah, you're right, you had enough Adam love in Amsterdam, :p
Now let me have some... :wink:

Anjarw, your pics are great !
and :applaud: for your review Riderka!

great review riderka :D was really nice to meet you there :)

i saw some photos of you at this site:

http://www.u2holic.ic.cz

is the guy who took the photos a friend of yours? he must have been somewhere near where i was standing

anjarw said:
great review riderka :D was really nice to meet you there :)

i saw some photos of you at this site:

http://www.u2holic.ic.cz

is the guy who took the photos a friend of yours? he must have been somewhere near where i was standing
Yes, he's friend of mine. nice guy. :) He had some problems with security guys but then it was ok for him... First they didn't let him to take photos. Then it was alright.

Bibien, thanks you're welcome.
I'm glad you girls liked my review. :)

Yeah, and he - my friend Lukas he was standing in the first row under the main stage by The Edge.:)

So it's been a while since the one unforgettable day and night in Munich. The great memories are still here.
And if anyone find some more pictures please post them here or links. I'd be grateful if you could. Thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom