Mullet Game!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG-that's too funny!

It's too early in the morning-I wasn't a very good mullet hunter.
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! Mullet Hunters!!! Too hilarious!

------------------
MuchMusic: Do you have a final message for the crowd? Something they can take home with them.
Larry: Something they can take home with them? I'm not taking my clothes off!

Originally posted by bono-vox:
oh oh oh go to www.bored.com and then go down to lemonade stand...you think its a rubbish game but im tellin ya im addicted
biggrin.gif
!!!! I'VE PLAYED THAT BEFORE for weeks!!!!! I can never stay in business, and I keep trying! *addictive* And then I found PLEBA....
biggrin.gif

BTW I can't cut mullets very fast
frown.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

You give your life for rock n' roll

my school's blocking software is retarded and says that the site has adult content and im blocked from going into it...blah!

alison

------------------
It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Originally posted by mrsmullen:
my school's blocking software is retarded and says that the site has adult content and im blocked from going into it...blah!

alison

Me Too!! At Work!! I want to cut off Mullets.

Perhaps I should just go upstairs and cut the Mullet off our I.T Manger. His name is Larry, and so is his fathers. I call him "Larry Mullet Jr." (Not too his face of course)

Originally posted by *~~Bono's_Babe~~*:
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!! now i know a game to play on the internet during study hall!!!! *evil grin*
smile.gif
wink.gif

Another strange yet addictive game. Go to www.guinness.ie and at the bottom right there is something called St. Paddy's Game. Try it out it's really funny. You have to drive the snakes out of Ireland and the collect pints before the big pint is poured. I know it sounds a bit sad but the game is addictive. There is another one to save the guinness cans from the can crusher. Those are worth checking out
smile.gif

Be honest. Has anyone shaved more than 4 mullets? That's the most I can get in the time but you can only shave the mullets that are there lol

Back
Top Bottom