MTV-Jammed Freeview!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Ok I knew that Direct TV was going to air something from U2 this month when I received their e-mail..but I had not caught what show it was, Friday my co-worker said it was the show from MTV jammed but the longer version...
Well I caught it this weekend and let me say that it was AWESOME!! better the MTV version, lots of extra footage, like that fan Marcel that Bono invited up on the flatbed to sing in Italian:rockon:..
Cathing them eating Pizza, the guy who goes up on the flat bed claiming to know how to play drums:lol: he was going to fast!!but then caught up..
Bono singing in Italian in front of the School of Music, The guys inside a van/trailer and Bono introducing himself and looks to his left at Larry and says: and this is....Who are you again??*Larry laughs* Edge looks at the camera, He's the drummer guy:cute:...
Bono singing "A Rockstar is a person in your neighborhood"((like he did in the VH1 special)) Larry just looks at him like he's crazy...
Lots of extra stuff I recorded it twice and saw it 4 times, for those who who know how to link or make stills it's great!! it will show on the Direct TV freeview channel everyweekend in May, Hope you guys catch it!!:up:
He also sang Mystery Girl:love:
Bono said he did not know how to end the song and looks at Larry who is counting the beats to end it as Bono laughs!:D

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can download this? Tried U2torrent but I can't register. Please Help!

Back
Top Bottom