Mtv Fanatic - U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah...you're right! And it ain't because of U2. REALLY! I mean....the idea of walking around the street and crash with Bono in a street corner is just amazing...lol....but the city itself...the people...the houses...the air...! It's an unbelievable atmosphere!! It really knocked me down! If you go there...warn me. Maybe I can consider and go again...! It would be great to do a fan meeting in Dublin! Fans from all over! :)

Yeah, great for us, scary for the rest of Dublin :wink:

I've always loved Ireland. I've been pretty much everywhere from Dublin/Galway and southwards, and it's all been gorgeous.
But with Dublin.. I just didn't want to leave.

Last edited:
Lucy3011 said:
Yeah, great for us, scary for the rest of Dublin :wink:

I've always loved Ireland. I've been pretty much everywhere from Dublin/Galway and southwards, and it's all been gorgeous.
But with Dublin.. I just didn't want to leave.

I know what you mean. I was in Ireland for a week this fall, and the two days I was in Dublin were the best out of the whole week. I loved that city. I would go back in a heartbeat. :love:

My dream is to one day go to Ireland!!
The pics are fabulous Tania!!! Its so awesome that you won this big prize!! So you also got to bring someone along with you?!
Again, congrats! :up:

U2SJ said:
My dream is to one day go to Ireland!!
The pics are fabulous Tania!!! Its so awesome that you won this big prize!! So you also got to bring someone along with you?!
Again, congrats! :up:

Noo...actually I had to go alone with the MTV crew. But it was awesome that they were a great team, with young people, and treated me like a queen! The thing I can't stop thinking about...is...150 people entered the contest. I won!! WOW....that's lucky enough for me...even though Bono didn't come outside to say Hi! :) I'll meet him again someday in life...even when he is really really old and sitting near the fire with a blanket on his legs...I'm gonna fly myself to his house just to tell him THANK YOU Bono...cus you ruled my life! ;) He deserves all the best in the world.

kellyahern said:
Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures! :bow: It looks so beautiful :) I like the ones outside of Mount Temple - that is so cool :hyper:

Oh yes....Mount Temple is GREAT!!!! Really...when I first got there I thought...WOW...this looks like a palace! No wonder that Bono was so inspired on his words. And I walked from the school till Larry's house...so I kind felt how it was like to be on their shoes, when they did that every day after school!! Hard to explain though! :) Thei childood town is so quite and nice...! ARTANE is a great place!

OHHH....GEEEEZ....you should have seen how it ended up in television. Briliant. 22 minuts...but they perfetly show the atmosphere of the hole trip!! AWWWW....I need to go back there ASAP! ;)

my_kite said:
OHHH....GEEEEZ....you should have seen how it ended up in television. Briliant. 22 minuts...but they perfetly show the atmosphere of the hole trip!!
Wish I could have seen it!

Oh, that`s what I wanted to know. Maybe they`ll surprise you and one of them will show up.... or maybe all of them. Make sure you take your camera with you. :wink:

Nooo..it already happened...l.it happened last month.-...I went to Dublin..and did no meet anyone..just saw Jordan across the street!!!

lol, shit sorry. I should have read the whole thread. :shh: But hey at least you saw Jordan. That`s still good AND you went to Dublin. I would love to go, one day I will hopefully and maybe even meet them. Okay, I`ll leave this thread now. :drunk:

Olá Tânia!
I just can't believe I've never seen this thread. I've been definitely spending too much time at PLEBA.:reject:

I don't know why I never cared to enter that competition, or any other. Maybe I didn’t think being a U2 fanatic is a good thing either, but if it drives to Dublin, who’s gonna care about it.

Keep up the good work at U2Portugal. I’ll see in Madrid, in Lisbon and in Barcelona (I hope:scratch:).
:wave:

LostAtMoon said:

Although this is PLEBA too.:reject: :confused:

Well, we know what you meant... :hug: PLEBA's like a crazy funhouse with funny mirrors...you never know where the hell you are :)

Back
Top Bottom