MS Paint U2 Captioning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
This thread should be pretty fun. This is just like any other captioning thread, except those with MS paint can put U2 in custom-made awkward situations, and THEN we caption them. :drool:

You can either

A) Edit an existing picture for everyone to caption

or

B) Draw your own from scratch.

The only limit is that you have to use a paint program; no photoshopping allowed.

Just quote the picture that you're captioning so that we can all follow the action. :wink:

First up:

pictureuj2.png

LemonMelon said:

:edge: = 'Bono, are you working on the lyrics to the new song?'
:bono: = 'Well yes but I only know how to type with 2 fingers remember? At this rate we wont have a new song until 2009. :('
:edge: = 'Bloody hell, ok screw it lets to to the titty bar.'
:bono: = 'Good idea! :angel:'

Re: Re: MS Paint U2 Captioning

Sicy said:

:edge: = 'Bono, are you working on the lyrics to the new song?'
:bono: = 'Well yes but I only know how to type with 2 fingers remember? At this rate we wont have a new song until 2009. :('
:edge: = 'Bloody hell, ok screw it lets to to the titty bar.'
:bono: = ':angel:'

:lmao:

Sicy said:

two quick comments...Edge looks hillariously evil, and I love the (asian?) smoking dude who looks like he has some kind of growth growing out of his head

Sicy said:

:bono: = 'I forgot the lyrics again, you take over'
:edge: = 'Sheesh I always have to do everything!'

:shh: I think the left one is Adam!
dazzlingamy said:
:bono: Ok, I've had enough of this, I'm NOT gonna sing till somebody tells me what's so funny about my shoes :grumpy:
:adam: Sure Bono, whatever Bono..... *in mic* soooooo how'd ya all like to hear some fine Sparky Tunes? :flirt:

Great thread LemonMelon :love: You still should open your own site!

LemonMelon said:

:edge: What's wrong Bono?
:bono: Our website is crap....
:edge: Well, just click that button there, and we can change the whole layout :up:
:bono: omg, Edge, I know just what to do! Have you seen the Matrix... those green letters are sooooo cool :love:

:wink: yea I know, recycled, but still.... wouldn't it be funny if it turns out that U2 indeed did hack their own site? (not that it'd happen tho... )

LemonMelon said:

:bono: hey Edge!!! look!!! this blue website has some pics of you!!
:edge: :ohmy: really?
:bono: Yeah!!......wait a sec *clicks*.....theres a picture of me.......in a bath :ohmy: ......good lord *clicks some more*...... this pic is everywhere on this site :ohmy:

Re: Re: MS Paint U2 Captioning

waynetravis said:
:bono: hey Edge!!! look!!! this blue website has some pics of you!!
:edge: :ohmy: really?
:bono: Yeah!!......wait a sec *clicks*.....theres a picture of me.......in a bath :ohmy: ......good lord *clicks some more*...... this pic is everywhere on this site :ohmy:
Everywhere GG's been, at least :giggle:

2j4bvvk.jpg

Edge: Another great idea there Bono! Taking this surreal stuff way too far.

Bono: It sounded good on paper, make us look tough.

Adam: Lucky Larry had to work, he'd never go for this. I think mine is starting to fall asleep on my head.

Back
Top Bottom