Mrs Edge! Mrs Edge! Mrs Edge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
MRSSSSSSSSSSSSS

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDGE!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Hey (((((((hugs))))))
Production is - Moscow City Ballet!!!

HOLA HOLA!!!! BIGGY RUSSION MUSSIONS IN TIGHTS HEY!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I still say Bono would make a great ballet dancer, esp as Romeo, he has the expressions for it..................

Him and Adam on stage could be quite funny!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL tinkin bout it!!!

Rose petals falling and adam and Bono in ruffle shirts bowing, bending and flexing!!!!!

Excellent! I have never seen Moscow City Ballet, just the Kirov and Bolshoi, but I'm sure it'll be awesome!

As for men in tights.....ladies I am here to tell you, that in the world of sexy men, ballet dancers are right up there with rock stars for me. The athleticism! The grace! The talent! DRRRROOOOOL!

Ballet is so much more of an accepted thing for men to do now (it's never been a problem in Europe for men), that the gay/straight population in ballet is basically the same as in any other field. In the National Ballet, there are only 4 gay men in the whole company! The rest are straight, pool playing, boozing, flirting guys - and totally GORGEOUS to boot!!! The whole ballet scene is one giant sexual petri dish actually, especially on tour. Oh, some of the tales I could tell from my time there!

As for elevation, the men wear dance belts (jock straps), so it would be pretty much impossible for it to show! LOL! (but the general packages show very nicely!)
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

prima.jpg

Well ... I think this piccie says it all ... look at those muscular thighs, and his um ... *faint*

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Why, Gina Marie! Nureyev "just for a laugh"? He'd die!! LOLLLL! Actually, he'd probably be thrilled to be admired by all the Pleba girls. For those who don't know, Nureyev is one of the most famous dancers of his generation, in his peak in the 60s/70s/80s.

Bono just doesn't have the right body type for ballet, but he would be an idea Romeo, passionate, gorgeous. Wow! I think Larry or Adam might have better dance bodies, but I am going to have to research that matter
biggrin.gif
!

Yaaay! A thread about sexy male dancers! Here we go....

Romeo & Juliet
romeo_kt.jpg

The reason why I think my hips are wide:
brahms.jpg

foto4.jpg

foto8.jpg

Yup, Rudolf Nureyev. Died in the early 90s I think of AIDS.
frown.gif

The above pics are of Robert Tewsley and Roberto Bolle, two of the most babealicious men in ballet today.

Well, of course I meant laugh as in, well, you know...
biggrin.gif
. I just can't help but notice,um, certain things when I watch ballet.
biggrin.gif

I am going to tell Mr. Edge and Mr. The Edge that you have nude pics of ballet dancers!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
-OH MY!!!!!

foto4.jpg

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:

romeo_kt.jpg

foto4.jpg

foto8.jpg

Talk about yer man cleavage.

Holy Man Boobs!!!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Isn't Bono a bit ummm...well...let's see...how can I say this w/o upsetting Bonolovers...short? Yep. He's short. WAY too short for ballet.

*gets angry thinking about height because she's 5'11" and no boy is taller than her...*

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

romeo_kt.jpg

iAB4E058D-6F7C-47AD-93B3-B42F52413B81.jpg

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

The whole ballet scene is one giant sexual petri dish actually, especially on tour. Oh, some of the tales I could tell from my time there!

Why, Mrs. Edge, were you a ballet dancer groupie?
wink.gif
I think it's time to write an Until the End of the World-esque book about the shenanigans of ballet dancers on tour!
biggrin.gif

Ummm...erm....ah....
redface.gif
Who me??? A groupie???
redface.gif
Do I strike you as the type of person who forms obsessive crushes over gorgeous men that I can't have? Now what on earth would give you that idea?
biggrin.gif

Very astute of you GL! I was indeed as close to being a ballet groupie as they come. There was even some gossip about me around the company, especially since most of my closest dancer friends were scrumptious men, two of whom gave me private pas de deux lessons! I went on tour with the company a few times (I worked there), and well...it was an eye opener! This is why I was so keen to write plot A.

By the way, thank you for your REALLY sweet comments in the novel thread, you really made my day!!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
Why, Mrs. Edge, were you a ballet dancer groupie?
wink.gif
I think it's time to write an Until the End of the World-esque book about the shenanigans of ballet dancers on tour!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 01-26-2002).]

Actually Im startin to decide NOT to go back from tomorrow night, I havent paid any fee yet or signed forms yet......and for some reason.....Im not even interested in practisin at home!!!

Suddenly its a bit bit BIT borin......
frown.gif

Perhaps a Salsa class or somethin might be more interestin..........

hmmmmmmmm dunno what u mean there Riddler, but I have hours to decide what to do;.................I gots to be honest with meself and if its boring me then its the wrong dance for me.....I need more stimulating dance!!!!!!!!!!!

and the truth is Im lookin more forward to tryin car-rallyin later this year than this!!!!

frown.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom