Mrs. Edge...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
Can you give me your email address? I have a suggestion for you that was approved by Kathleen, We were drinking beer and discussing your stories after the Providence show...

biggrin.gif

Or else email me at:

kjcoley@hotmail.com

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

Hmmmm....yet another reason why I shouldnt chug a Guiness -
biggrin.gif
What was it again? lol

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words...

Extreme Paddleball

Well Kathleen--I can't tell you out in the open again, lol. Guess I'll have to email it
to you to keep it secret!!!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------

BTW--nice sig!!!!!! Extreme paddleball was the coolest. Jack the Ripper O'Lantern was used again today!!! I had quite a volley going on....you would have been impressed!

------------------

Can't wait to see that! I was looking at Jack today and got all nostalgic for last Wednesday, sniff sniff.

------------------

Woohoo!! I still havent knocked either of my eyes out yet with mine... Jack the Ripper-o-Lantern and the FLYing Ball will have to have a rematch again sometime. I actually have a picture of them that I'll put up once they're ready!
smile.gif

------------------

Extreme Paddleball

I couldnt resist this one...

4G38283.jpg

I cant find my pic of Jack though!
frown.gif
I do have another pic of us somewhere playing that I have to post. It's amazing the things you'll find to do to entertain yourselves...lol

------------------

Extreme Paddleball

ALRIGHT!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------

??????????!!!!!!!!! I am filled with ginormous confusion!! Lol what's goin on in here?!

------------------
~*Mona*~
WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

"Your girl leans over and says, 'Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?'" ~Bruce~

DREAM OUT LOUD

Here's the story....

Kristina and I were in line together for the GA on Oct 31 - someone had left a pile of paddleballs somewhere in line, so we each took one. Eventually this led to decoratinging and naming them - and also into the development of the "sport" Extreme Paddleball - since there were several instances where eyes etc... were almost injured/knocked out. The above picture is my paddleball that I scanned - it's supposed to be a likeness of the FLY
wink.gif
Really, you needed to be there to appreciate it but it was pretty funny at the time
smile.gif

Never underestimate the power of bored people in large groups...
smile.gif

------------------

Extreme Paddleball

Originally posted by She ls Raging:
Here's the story....

Kristina and I were in line together for the GA on Oct 31 - someone had left a pile of paddleballs somewhere in line, so we each took one. Eventually this led to decoratinging and naming them - and also into the development of the "sport" Extreme Paddleball - since there were several instances where eyes etc... were almost injured/knocked out. The above picture is my paddleball that I scanned - it's supposed to be a likeness of the FLY
wink.gif
Really, you needed to be there to appreciate it but it was pretty funny at the time
smile.gif

Never underestimate the power of bored people in large groups...
smile.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!! Extreme Paddleball. I guess it's like me coloring my toes to look like Bono and the boys...
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Your girl leans over and says, 'Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?'" ~Bruce~

DREAM OUT LOUD

extreme paddleball? it sounds like a sport my gym teacher would force us to play. my school enjoys making up sports, such as mat ball and kennywood kickball.

"good grief." -charlie brown

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
mat ball and kennywood kickball.

BBBBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

1. in 8th grade Capture the Flag was THE sport to play.

2. There should be a national kickball or dodgeball league

3. I know NOTHING about sports. I SWEAR. During Powder Puff I was wandering the field yelling "HEY GUYS! CAN I BE GOALIE?!"

*back to singing elevation* weer weer worng worng....

------------------
~*Mona*~

DREAM OUT LOUD

Yah Mona! I played Powder Puff!!! I got a touchdown! Of course they accused me of tying my flags in a knot, but son of a- they freakin' weren't! Oh buy you'd best believe that they gave us the pts. anyway. They wouldn't wanna tangle w/ this. Anyway, my nickname was Mocool (hence tha screenname!). Senior year my name was Modogg though, heh. Did you guys get your nicks on your very own sweatpants? I still have mine!

Originally posted by mocool12:
Yah Mona! I played Powder Puff!!! I got a touchdown! Of course they accused me of tying my flags in a knot, but son of a- they freakin' weren't! Oh buy you'd best believe that they gave us the pts. anyway. They wouldn't wanna tangle w/ this. Anyway, my nickname was Mocool (hence tha screenname!). Senior year my name was Modogg though, heh. Did you guys get your nicks on your very own sweatpants? I still have mine!
!! We didn't get PANTS! We was nekkid!

No, we got Senior jerseys-- PURPLE ones
biggrin.gif
I'm # 14 and mine says SENIORS on the front and MONITA on the back.
smile.gif
I would wear it more often if little children didn't already poke me with things....lol

------------------
~*Mona*~

DREAM OUT LOUD

LOL--I'm surprised Kathleen didn't slap me. I was hitting her in the leg repeatedly with
Jack the Ripper O'Lantern.

It's good fun girls!

------------------

Extreme Paddleball is a sport to be taken very seriously girls... it's not as easy as it looks....
wink.gif

"Wild Honee - I guess it's like me coloring my toes to look like Bono and the boys" ...um, what???

You're freaking nuts!

------------------

Extreme Paddleball

Ah yes... the welt on my leg is starting to subside and I should be able to walk again in a few days...
biggrin.gif

------------------

Extreme Paddleball

You should post the pic of us in action!

------------------

Extreme Paddleball!!!

cO36151.jpg

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words... Extreme Paddleball

"wow...look at those two birds... they look just like airplanes, the way they're flying..."

" because they are airplanes..."

Originally posted by She ls Raging:
Extreme Paddleball!!!

cO36151.jpg

Oh now THAT'S entertainment! I can see you were trying not to look excited! hahahaha!!! That is something I would have done. How many times did you keep it going?
~Honey

------------------
The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Really I was thrilled to see U2 on Larry's b-day...but I was tired and cold. But extreme paddle ball was fun!! We played well over an hour...my best volley was 5 in row! Woo-hoo!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
Tonight this city belongs to me...

Back
Top Bottom