Mr Lemon!!!! Bad news about Hot Press......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
I checked...
.lots of places.
.they said, no more comin in.
.I dont even have one.
.isnt this awful?

its being sent tonight..
wink.gif

So thats a joke, right? Then
smile.gif
If not
frown.gif
Which part of the topic is the joke? Are ther any jokes in there? Ok, I'll stop it. But my English is not my best part. Sooo, I think, I'll say...

THANK U!

MERCY! BERCY!

Oh Maddie is that the kinda English ya be teachin the boy LOL!
wink.gif
How will he learn?

Hello, is it possible to get a copy too??? I would gladly trade something for it like a bootleg or whatever. Please...

OMG GIRLS U DONT KNOW WHAT UR MISSIN!!!

U DONT KNOW WHAT UR MISSIN!!!

THIS ONE PICTURE OF THE BOYS IN TIGHT TROUSERS!!!

wink.gif
Mr Mullen MUST be proud!!!*

wink.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr

HEY MULLEN, BRING IT ON BOY!!!!!

yer hooouse in Howthy aint safe now son!!!!

And Mr Lemon MAKE SURE u put the above piccie up I need the girls to see 'Dong City' for some fun lovin activity.....
biggrin.gif

LOL!!!!!!!!

LUV YA GALS!111

Oh and the piccie of Wee B and his son is like A3 size girls!!!!!

Im gonna tear it out and sleep beside it tonight, it also looks like Bono is completely naked in the pool......
eek.gif

Originally posted by mad1:

Im gonna tear it out and sleep beside it tonight, it also looks like Bono is completely naked in the pool......
eek.gif

Ya mean like THIS???!!!!!!!!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

hp_annual_2002_bono.jpg

YUMMY!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

She's in school now but I know she loves it- I stole it from one of her old posts LOL!
wink.gif
smile.gif

OMG GIRLS U DONT KNOW WHAT UR MISSIN!!!

U DONT KNOW WHAT UR MISSIN!!!

THIS ONE PICTURE OF THE BOYS IN TIGHT TROUSERS!!!

wink.gif
Mr Mullen MUST be proud!!!*

wink.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr

HEY MULLEN, BRING IT ON BOY!!!!!

yer hooouse in Howthy aint safe now son!!!!

What, there is also a picture of Larry!? Okay, someone really needs to get a hold of this mag. and scan all of the photos.

Forget work for 20 seconds MissVelvet, instead get up on ur table and do what I do...............scream real high and do daft moves, anyting to get rid of the tension excitable energy!!!!!

LOL!!!

biggrin.gif

right now Im fighting to get this big thing into this small envelope for Mr Lemon, and its a feckin cuss!!!!!!!!

Forget work for 20 seconds MissVelvet, instead get up on ur table and do what I do...............scream real high and do daft moves, anyting to get rid of the tension excitable energy!!!!!

LOL!!!

biggrin.gif

B]

I know my co-workers would not think anything of it if I were to get up on my desk and start screaming like an idiot. They would probably think I was screaming b.c. a broker made me mad. The only pictures that I have seen of this issue are the ones of Bono and his son. I have not seen any photos of the band, and obviously this is a must see.
biggrin.gif

*shouts*

MR LEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!

I dont know if u can hear me, but get outta bed u big laddie and hear me out!

I 'ad to cut open the envelope but taped one side up, and please enlarge the piccie scannied of U2 gwoupiesies and for all us to lust at!!!!

biggrin.gif

thank u and goodnite!

I 'ad to cut open the envelope but taped one side up, and please enlarge the piccie scannied of U2 gwoupiesies and for all us to lust at!!!!

:D

thank u and goodnite!

Now thats what I'm talkin' about. I need a dictionary, to understand... :) In one word, is this bad or good thing? :)

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

Okay, I reeeeeeeeally need this magazine!!!! I can't wait to see the photos, and I can't wait to read the interview. Maddie, what kind of stores carry this issue? I need to know where to run when I get off the plane.
wink.gif

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

Back
Top Bottom