Mr. Hewson in a pink shirt!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
bandpichot7ur.jpg

A bit off-topic -- but am I the only one who thinks that is the most "un-Adam" looking Adam photo ever?

Kinda reminds me of those Boy-era pics when they brought in Guggi to stand in for Larry because he had to work...

:huh:

I love Bono in pink and purple shirts. Guys are always staying away from those colors.

Bono looks the very best in hot pink :drool:

The light purple's not bad either. But the darkish purple, or pale pink... not the best colour on him, in my opinion. And red is somewhere inbetween. Even so, I love seeing him in nice colours, as opposed to black and grey all the time.

BorderGirl said:

When were these taken?

portugal, receiving order of liberty, ehhh july 14 if I'm not mistaken...
and I think Bono uses deo, he just sweats way too much! (you can see in other pictures of this that his whole side is sweaty later, not just the armpits.. so I think he stood arms beside his body or so... )
I absolutely :drool:love/lust:drool: the one from his butt...

about that adam pic, you're right, it doesn't look like him.. but if it wasnt him, why would they put him in front??

Galeongirl said:
I love his too long sleeves! :) and that was mnumber 20 for my Only Real Men Wear Pink collection, only filled with Bonos :lol:

I totally argree with you! Pink and purple just suits Bono's complextion perfectly! :drool:

Bonohotelcopenhagen3007200523.png

The colour of Bono's shirt in the above photo is actually purple, I know I was there!:wink:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:

I totally argree with you! Pink and purple just suits Bono's complextion perfectly! :drool:

Bonohotelcopenhagen3007200523.png

The colour of Bono's shirt in the above photo is actually purple, I know I was there!:wink:

heh I know, but I think that color blue would suit Bono perfectly too... I'd love to see him in blue some more! Bono in a shirt the color of his eyes :combust:
[SIZE=0.5]psst... you know how he'd even look more perfect???? how about, no shirt?????[/SIZE]

Galeongirl said:

portugal, receiving order of liberty, ehhh july 14 if I'm not mistaken...
and I think Bono uses deo, he just sweats way too much! (you can see in other pictures of this that his whole side is sweaty later, not just the armpits.. so I think he stood arms beside his body or so... )
I absolutely :drool:love/lust:drool: the one from his butt...

about that adam pic, you're right, it doesn't look like him.. but if it wasnt him, why would they put him in front??

I lurve the pink shirt :drool: :drool:

MissHewson said:

YAY you need a ride sir??? I don't have a car, but hop on my bike! yes Bono, ofcourse you should wrap your arms tightly around me for your own safety... now where would you like to go? my house for a nice cup of tea? sure sounds fine!

hcbiggs2002 said:
Here he is! Bono in a blue denim shirt, only just! And even better lying on his back in the sun...

Time3.jpg

:drool: :combust: :evil:

I... just.. died ... :combust:
seeing that picture again and again kills me... I mean.. blue denim shirt.. lying on his back... shirt opened... :drool: *faints*
and I can see a freckle... and :drool: nipple... :drool:
this is SO my favorite thread now...
oh and on that picture(other side of the paper) is a yellow labrador,... can that be larry's dog?

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

YAY you need a ride sir??? I don't have a car, but hop on my bike! yes Bono, ofcourse you should wrap your arms tightly around me for your own safety... now where would you like to go? my house for a nice cup of tea? sure sounds fine!

:lmao: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom