Mr. Bones in honor of Halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russty Cat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I'm a fiber artist and couldn't resist making a skeleton this year in honor of Halloween. I'm weird and I love everything about Halloween, but especially skeletons. So here is Mr. Bones who I just finished finally this afternoon.

workpics002.jpg

He may not be Irish, but he is awfully cute and charming. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
I'm a fiber artist and couldn't resist making a skeleton this year in honor of Halloween. I'm weird and I love everything about Halloween, but especially skeletons. So here is Mr. Bones who I just finished finally this afternoon.

workpics002.jpg

He may not be Irish, but he is awfully cute and charming. :wink:

Russty, he's so cute! :cute:

he turned out awesome :up: Thanks for sharing him with us

Thanks guys! :D :hug: :heart:

I was hoping to sell Mr. Bones to add to my "seeing U2 in November fund" :hyper: , but now that my oldest daughter has decided to rename him Mr. Rich Bones and is currently sitting on the couch watching the telly with the little guy I don't think he will be going anyplace. :giggle: She even took him to dinner with us last night. :lol: We did make him wait in the car though. hehe

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who love Halloween. Fall is my favorite time of year and I love to decorate our house up with tons of cute pumpkins and Halloween things. Our front porch is all decked out as well as our living room.

I love what I do and feel so lucky to be able to do it fulltime. But sharing it with you guys makes it even better. :heart:

russty:hug: I love everything about fall that you do:love:

thats so cute about your daughter:cute:!!!!

Do you secretly call mr. Bones....Bono?:shifty: or mr. bono?:drool:

Dismantled said:
russty:hug: I love everything about fall that you do:love:

thats so cute about your daughter:cute:!!!!

Do you secretly call mr. Bones....Bono?:shifty: or mr. bono?:drool:

I hadn't even thought of that! :lol: I swear I'm so calling him Mr. Bono now. hehe :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom