MPS contact info.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluephisto

War Child
In the mud, in the maze of my imagination.
Hi there,

I would have done this in the other thread but it was not possible to do so.

I intend along with Scott and (I think, tell me if I'm crazy) Bona to wrap it up properly and I'd like to email the finished product out to anyone who'd like to see it. Apperantly, as evidenced by the last thread, there are people who were reading that I was unaware of! :)

If you'd like to get the ending of MPS, please email me at

bluephisto@yahoo.com
or better yet (because my comp is dying a slow and horrible death) email Scott
at

oceanmystic@hotmail.com

and we'll make sure to email everything to you as soon as we can.

Thanks a lot for reading, guys.
*hugs*
-Bluey

p.s. If anyone has saved any of the story that was on the site, I'd really love to get a copy as I don't have anything. Thanks. - B

bluephisto said:
Hi there,

I would have done this in the other thread but it was not possible to do so.

I intend along with Scott and (I think, tell me if I'm crazy) Bona to wrap it up properly and I'd like to email the finished product out to anyone who'd like to see it. Apperantly, as evidenced by the last thread, there are people who were reading that I was unaware of! :)

If you'd like to get the ending of MPS, please email me at

bluephisto@yahoo.com
or better yet (because my comp is dying a slow and horrible death) email Scott
at

oceanmystic@hotmail.com

and we'll make sure to email everything to you as soon as we can.

Thanks a lot for reading, guys.
*hugs*
-Bluey

p.s. If anyone has saved any of the story that was on the site, I'd really love to get a copy as I don't have anything. Thanks. - B

WORD.

*Turns baseball cap backwards*

-The artist formerly known as The Man-Slut of PLEBA

I have the story, except for the last two chapters which I will be recieving in the mail shortly, I can send them your way as soon as I get the disk from Opal.

Glad to hear you are willing to finish it.

So does everyone want this in installments? Like the posts? Or all at once in a big chunk?

Thanks for all your inquires btw, it's really nice to know that people are still interested in wrapping it up. :) Thanks. I would never just leave it hanging like that, we'll work some system out for closing it all up properly.

-B

Bonavoix said:
HIPPY!! DOOD YOU HAVE EDDIE IN YOUR SIG!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE EDDIE!!!!

Tea and cake or death?

em... cake please!

Well we're OUTTA cake!!! We only had three pieces and we didnt' expect such a rush...

:lol:

ANOTHER EDDIE FAN!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

*unfortunately I have just switched Eddie for PoP... for a little while at least*

You can't claim us! This is our country! There's five million of us!

Do you have a flag?

:lmao:

so glad to have found another Eddie fan! Fishy and I were gettin lonely ;)

Eddie RULES!!! You'll never be lonely being an Eddie fan!

"I'm the Queen - I'll live forever - I'll never die - i'll live to a million!"

"Grim Reaper, didn't you get the old ladies...didn't you reap them with your reaping eqiupment."

"I tried...but they all know HOPSCOTCH"

heehee!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add me to your mailing list....I am only new to the site - only found it about 2-3 weeks ago and luckily copied all that was there...I need to know how it's going to end!

It's such a great story! I can even beging to give a coherent, meaningful review of the 600 pages I've just read - suffice to say I am hooked and can't wait for the updates! YAYAYAYAY!

Mira

Wow guys!!!

Thanks again for all your replies! I have not fallen off the world, my computer has DIED. Mps'ers will understand that this is just screwtape's newest dig in my ribs. *ow*

However, I will beg, steal or borrow computer-dom until this is finished and we will get this to you somehow.

MIRA!!! I meant to reply to your email but I hit "delete" by accident!!! *shame* Thanks! If you have copied everything, do you think I could get a copy of that from you? It would make completing everything for you guys MUCH faster and easier.

*HUGS*
*MARTINI CLINK*

-Bluey, MIA.

Me again, darlings....

I forgot to say that I not only want to finish the end of the story but the beginning (ie, finally finish the limo ride chapter). Look for that in your mailboxes rather soonish I hope. Perhaps I'll move on that tonight as I have a computer at my disposal.

*air kisses*

-Bluey

If anyone can think of any other part of the story that needs to be finished or any major gaping holes that may alarm new readers, can you drop me a line? Thanks. You are all beyond the thunderdome.

Oh, ONE more thing... perhaps we can set up a temporary forum for all of this, I've heard Yahoo has something like it, something that could work but I know very very little about it. Does anyone have any info on how to get that up and running?

DONE.
lol.
:angel: :macdevil:

Don't forget about me! I emailed Scott b/c I know all about the nasty things that Screwtape can do to computers....
Anyway, I'll see what I can find out about a temp forum....
Cool? Cool.

~WHA

LMFAO at your location WHA!!!

I'm still there...

Wow, if you could do that... eternal gratefulness to the Nth degree.

Ok, those of you familliar with the mps, this MAY make sense. Remember that I was slowly novelizing the "limo ride"? I found a whole huge HUNK of it last night that had never been put up on the website and I also WROTE a huge hunk of it last night.

Whosoever wants the newest HUNK of the limo rides, gimme a "Hell Yeah". No pun intended. I'm going to try and finish that chapter off very soon so people who had never read this before will have a chance to read the novelized version all the way through.

Work will be done on the ending this weekend. I swear on my martini glass collection.

*hugs and vermouth*

-Bluey

Will the story be posted here once it's finished? I'm really intrigued and I would love to read it! :hyper:

Yeah, dudes...

Sorry I fell off the face of the earth for a few days... thanksgiving and all..

I would also request that someone in the MPS who has all the chapters to the story send it to me somehow... Fishy, hast thou all that?

And someday I will finish Larry and Bona and send that out to you all. Someday.

And I'm sooooooooo happy to find other Eddie fans!! Dress to Kill was just released on DVD here and I can't wait to get it!!! WOOHOOO!!

"A lot of people in the church of England have no muscles in their arms... yes, hello!! hello!! Yes, you're the only one today!!"

:lmao:

"Holy Ghost?!? This is not an episode of Scooby Doo!!"

Go Eddie. We loves ya!!

~Bona

I have some of the chapters...whatever was uploaded to the library when the site came down, but I have none of the stuff that was hosted on the forum. I don't think the last three chapters ever made it into the library.

I believe Opal has all of the chapters, but she is really busy with real life right now so please don't bug her. She has all of it saved to a disk and I will get a copy for you as soon as everything settles down for her.

Just to update, I just got an email from Mira and we are going to colaborate on getting the story together, she says she has the chapters that were up on the forum and I have the stuff from the library up to a certain point so once we trade what we have I will post any holes here to see if someone else may have it.

Before we took the site down Opal backed up all of the files and they now exist on three CD's, one for each of the Webmistresses, so no one panic, the story is not lost, it is just in limbo for now.

After Mira and I collaborate we may not need the back-up CD, but if we do I will contact Opal.

If anyone needs to talk to me they can PM me, that is the best way to contact me right now since my AOL is screwy.

Scooter I got your email...I think these posts answer your question, but if you need me PM me. :)

I also have a solution for where you guys can host the story if you are interested. Whoever wants to be in charge of setting it up please PM me...those Yahoo group things can be confusing, but I think I have a solution that would work, I don't have time to set it up since I am entering my last two weeks of school before finals, but I would be willing to help someone trouble shoot if they would be willing to do most of the work. Like I said, PM me.

Feesh

Ok I just looked in my MPS files which consist of whatever was uploaded to the library when the site came down.

I have

The Limo Ride(only the first 10 chapters)
Halloween(108 chapters)
Wedding(17 chapters, the rest still needs to be novelized)
Honeymoon(7 chapters, the rest still needs to be novelized)
One Love(21 Chapters, the rest still needs to be novelized)
Zoo Station(132 chapters)

Yeah so as you can see...the ones that still need to be novelized are gonna take a LOT of work to be finished...most have about 100 or so chapters to go.

honeymufins said:
Is Opal going to continue to write this story as well?

I am pretty sure I can answer for her and say "no" Opal will not be writing anymore.

Mira I got your email this morning and you rock. my. world.

Ok so we aren't in too bad of shape afterall...all we really lack is the limo ride and the stuff that hasn't been novelised.

Ok so here is what I have and also the stories Mira sent to me:

The Limo Ride(only the first 10 chapters)
Halloween(108 chapters) COMPLETE
Wedding(17 chapters, the rest still needs to be novelized)
Honeymoon(7 chapters, the rest still needs to be novelized)
One Love(21 Chapters, the rest still needs to be novelized)
Zoo Station(132 chapters) COMPLETE
Achtung Babies Part 1 COMPLETE
Achtung babies Part 2 COMPLETE
The Other Side COMPLETE
A Sort of Homecoming COMPLETE
The Real Thing COMPLETE

(complete stops looking like a word after you type it that many times) :)

Hi.

Me ... again. Lol.

Ok I was thinking. . . Apart from the limo ride which is being completed as i type ... well, ALMOST as I type, the un-novelized versions of the uncompleted chapters are NOT hard to understand. They're just written like scripts is all. I think maybe the best thing to do is for me to go through the old, unnovelized threads, edit them so that they flow and there are no interruptions, and then we'll just use those instead of the unfinished, unnovellized chapters. In some cases, the originals are MUCh easier to understand than the novellizations anyway, and at least they are completed.

Thoughts?

*air kisses and leather pants to all*
-Bluey (who cut the tip of her finger off and is therefore making a billion typos)

i'm so surprised all this is going on while the forum was dead for sooo long!

but glad everyone is enjoying the story (again).

I also have 99% of the story saved on my harddrive .. i haven't read all the posts but i do have it.

lata, Olive

Will there be a conclusion to the story along with all of this?
I e-mailed Scott about it, but I was using someone else's computer and it was acting all weird, so I don't know if he ever got it.

Back
Top Bottom