Movie Quesiton...."Entropy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
jo34584.jpg

Any thoughts on this movie? I just found out about this movie from reading zootopia. Just curious if it is worth renting.

thanks!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 01-02-2002).]

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/041/EN/zt/fk/jo34584.jpg[\img]

Any thoughts on this movie? I just found out about this movie from reading zootopia. Just curious if it is worth renting.

thanks! [img]http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/biggrin.gif
It is an okay movie. Bono has a few scenes, and for me, that makes it worth renting. Although, he is wearing a hood and sunglasses the whole time so you can't really get a good look at his beautiful face.

Stephen Dorf is pretty good in it. I thought that it had some funny scenese. It is a little weird though, so if you arent' into weird then maybe you should pass!!!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
It is an okay movie. Bono has a few scenes, and for me, that makes it worth renting. Although, he is wearing a hood and sunglasses the whole time so you can't really get a good look at his beautiful face.

Stephen Dorf is pretty good in it. I thought that it had some funny scenese. It is a little weird though, so if you arent' into weird then maybe you should pass!!!

[/B]

weird how? now I am curious, since it is snowing outside and i may be leaving work early, I think i may have to rent it this afternoon.

I think it's an awesome movie! Even if U2 wasn't in it, I'd like the movie.

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

stephen dorff is hot...so it makes the movie good HAHA. me and my friends were going to rent it this weekend for new years, but instead we watched other stephen dorff movies (blade & blood and wine)...next time. my one friend had seen entropy and said it was ok. but watch it for stephen dorff hehe

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

"spreadin the neck love!"
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

I looked for this movie at my local Blockbuster and the guy at the counter told me it "sucked so bad nobody rented it for like a year" so he decided to take it home. He said it was a really bad movie but he said he would bring it back in a GIVE it to me for FREE!!! I got it the next day and I really liked it. The story is so/so but I love the way U2/Bono pop up every now and then. I also loved Larry and Bono's scene in Stephen Dorf's hotel room. Larry only says one word (tragic) but its really cute. (He says the word "tragic", the scene isn't tragic!) Just one chick's opinion but I say rent it.

My dad was watching a movie that had a preview for Entropy and called me into the room, I hadn't heard about it before that. I was shocked that I hadn't known of it... I was so mad, my day fell apart after that. *lol* I'm telling the truth.
I finally was able to rent it recently. I thought it was a fair movie and U2 made it much better. Definately rent it!

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

This movie is purely awesome!! I finally now own it on DVD!!! With our Without U2 its still so so good! It hit home a lot with me! And its so true for a lot of people in terms of the ending!

A definite rent/buy!

Whaaaaat?!

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself" ~GypsyHeartGirl~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

OK I seriously thought this whole thing was a joke. But I saw part of Entropy on cable last night!!!!!!!

They had Bono in bubble pants! And Bono was in the TV I LOCKED YOU IN I LOCKED YOU IN

and Larry was there!

Then I cried at the end. *ham*

------------------
~*Mona*~
a litle girl with Spanish eyes

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by WildHonee:
OK I seriously thought this whole thing was a joke. But I saw part of Entropy on cable last night!!!!!!!

They had Bono in bubble pants! And Bono was in the TV I LOCKED YOU IN I LOCKED YOU IN

and Larry was there!

biggrin.gif
I LOVE it when Bono comes to him through the TV.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

Originally posted by WildHonee:

and Larry was there!

I cannot wait to see this movie. did you cry because it was a good story line or did you cry because there was no more of Bono and Larry?

Entropy: A measure of the randomness or disorder in a system; a measure of how much energy in a systemhas become so dispersed that it is no longer able to do work.

Oh, wait, are we not looking for biology terms here? I guess I do too much homework sometimes....*begins to laugh uncontrollably*

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

I cannot wait to see this movie. did you cry because it was a good story line or did you cry because there was no more of Bono and Larry?

Ggrr lol
biggrin.gif

I cried because I'm a HAM like that and bc even the Wonder Years makes me cry.

------------------
~*Mona*~

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

LOVED this movie...I certainly enjoyed it MUCH more than MDH!! (which I'm still rather confused about...but love the ST) It is somewhat of a "chick flick" however.

It's cute, quirky, bittersweet....Stephen Dorff is a doll, the Pop Bono and Larry cameo is a stitch, and the talking/smoking cat...oops, perhaps I've said too much.
smile.gif

I say go for it.

And speaking of STs, this is one ST I'm still dying to get my hands on, but have a feeling it will never be released....not sure why. Anyone have a clue?

I cried during MDH too! Ak!!

Em also...the talking cat SCARED me.

------------------
~*Mona*~

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

i just finished watching this movie. I thought it was a pretty good movie,however i really thought the movie could have done without the topless model scenes (i personally hate watching movies that have shots of women's boobs) and all of the "tit" talk. Besides that, I really enjoyed the movie. It was nice to see some scenes from PopMart. I think I would have liked the movie even if U2 were not in it, but since they were, it was an added bonus.
biggrin.gif

oh yeah, the talking, smoking cat cracked me up.

Back
Top Bottom