Move over Larry..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

teenie

Acrobat
..here comes Andres!

I know that some people roll their eyes when parents show off their kids but I thought I'd show some video of my 26 month old playing drums to U2 since I think you guys might find it cute (and will appreciate the music of course). Maybe one day he'll be a sit in for Larry!

click images to play

Last edited:
teenie!!! That's hilarious! My son is 4 and was Larry for Halloween (HIS choice). He puts on the costume still and puts on the Slane Castle video and plays along on his drum kit. (no pics on the internet, though, sorry). Bringin' our boys up RIGHT!!

Thanks! My husband and I met years ago because he brought a photo of him and some friends at the actual Jtree into the art store I was working at. If it werent for U2 there would be no Andres.
I don't usually play U2 for him except the lullaby album but my husband sneaks in U2 for Andres to play alongto. He refers to those two U2 songs as "great songs"..guess it's in his genes :)

Would have loved to see that video Zuropa!!

Andres is beyond adorable!!! This really put a smile on my face, after an especially difficult week.

Thank you, teenie and Andres!! Go, baby, go!!

:D: :applaud:

You're welcome Graceland. :wink:
We took him to see the U23D movie last night and he played his drums and cheered. He got a little ancy at one point and my husband took him a few rows down where I saw him dancing and when the Fly came on he yelled out "Mama" as the boy on the screen does. Next time they're in concert, he's coming along!
:bonodrum:

Teenie, we should get Andres together with Owen (my son). They're a lot alike! Owen now has two Larry outfits (jeans, white cut-off tee and converse) that he wears when drumming. My hubby just bought him sticks - the same brand Larry uses. We're such enablers!

Back
Top Bottom