Morleigh - Bread and Circus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
This is a pic of Morleigh at the Bread and Circus exhibition at the Projects Art Centre.

I can't find the article, I think I threw it away :huh: but it highlighted her professional achievements and only at the end of the article it mentioned she was married to Edgie. :)

337%3A2%3B8323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3B78%3E5%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3A3%3A4%3A%3C95nu0mrj

:ohmy: 4 People responding at the Exact same time!

What will happen next? A bunch of Fro Babies running after Adam one day? :ohmy:

FallingStar said:
:ohmy: 4 People responding at the Exact same time!

What will happen next? A bunch of Fro Babies running after Adam one day? :ohmy:

:laugh:

*Desperately wants to see Fro Babies chasing Adam*

rather making A Study Of The Edge's Eyes And The Varieties Of Their Appereance In Photographs. i bet i'll get an A if i'd ever hand that in. :tongue:

lol@ fearing newts. The word "newt" sounds creepy, but that little guy looks kind of cute. :)

Anyway, :up: to Morleigh.

WildeIrish796 said:
i have no clue. it's a dream and my dreams don't always make sense. check out the dream i wrote in the U2 related dreams thread if you don't believe me...my dreams are uber confusing at best:huh: :der:

I also saw that you had a dream about being pregnant at your LJ ;)

(I'm bohemianstorm at LJ :wave: )

Queen Bee said:

I also saw that you had a dream about being pregnant at your LJ ;)

(I'm bohemianstorm at LJ :wave: )

aha! so that's who bohemianstorm is! mwaa ha ha ha ha!!! now that i know your identity i can rule the world, well, not really, but i just felt like being a bond villain.

anyway, yeah i keep having those weird pregnancy dreams, i don't know why. it's usually about me going into labor in weird U2 related places and werid situations like "hey, i'm gonna visit U2 in the studio..oops! just went into labor, hey! who wants to drive me to the hospital? bono? okay, come on, let's go!"
weird stuff like that, and it changes every time and each time my 'husband' is off in america and i'm in ireland. my mind does weird things.....:|

I found the feckin' article! Better late than never!

I'll just type the bits that mention Morleigh. :D

Morleigh Steinberg, married to U2 guitarrist The Edge, is the lighting designer. originally from LA, Morleigh has been in Ireland for around 8 years. She insited on returning home to give birth to her children though.

We compared notes on how "girly" our daughters have become and their preference for everything bubblegum pink!

Morleigh has always had a passion for dancing and choreography. She has oerformed in many films and music videos and has directed her first film "Travelling Light" which has been in film festivals around the world.

I didn't know the kids were born in the States. Huh. Pretty big compromise for Edge I'd imagine. Just shows how much he loves her. :)

Back
Top Bottom