More U2 animated gif's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[color=royal blue]

attachment.php

MY dancing Bono that Fishy made fer me.

I don't suppose anyone would have any Pete Yorn videos AND high technology....I only have Pete :p Not that that's bad.
[/color]

Lise said:

Well my real name is Elizabeth and nickname is Lise (pronounced Lease or if you ever watch the Simpson's sometimes Bart calls his sister Lise)

I could make the gif you want. I don't have any Bono bubble pants pic so if you do you could email me selilise@aol.com .

cool, my real name is Lies pronounced lease, joost wondered cus I've seen people w/ my named spelled Lise too.

Thanks so much, Lise & Bonochick! All these gifs kick arse!!!!

I love Larry riding a bike, the bubble pants, Pop Larry and Bono, all the MW stuff, and poor Bono falling off the heart ramp! Excellent work! :happy:

bonochick, that site will be the death of me yet...seriously...YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

*stares at her sig for another 10 minutes...*

Numb...

Attachments

• numbani.gif
    numbani.gif
    165.2 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
:ohmy: [color=royal blue]O my bacon.... it looks like Bono is getting all smoochy coo on Edge O_O

*watches*

*doesn't complain*

P.S. I hope no one had dibs on the gif in my sig now, did they?
[/color]

This has probably been asked a thousand times already... but can someone please tell me how to upload a gif????? I tried Dazzle, but it just turns into an EVIL RED X! Grrr..... can someone please help!? :sad: :sad: :sad:

MonaVox said:
:ohmy: [color=royal blue]O my bacon.... it looks like Bono is getting all smoochy coo on Edge O_O[/color]

Um, how about this one? :D

Attachments

• loveani.gif
    loveani.gif
    152.1 KB · Views: 344
Can'tSeeOrBeSeen said:
This has probably been asked a thousand times already... but can someone please tell me how to upload a gif????? I tried Dazzle, but it just turns into an EVIL RED X! Grrr..... can someone please help!? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Kate what you can do is upload it into a post and then use the properties from that to put in the sig!!!!

Hope it helps

daisybean said:

Kate what you can do is upload it into a post and then use the properties from that to put in the sig!!!!

Hope it helps

But even in my dazzle account they are red Xs..... and I have no idea why.....

Back
Top Bottom