More U2 animated gif's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well...this one looks especially rough...it was a hard clip to work with...but I think it will you will all like it anyway... :)

A gift for Melpop:

Melpop.gif

that's awesome...

o, and lise...I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! thanks so much for mine!!!! now i just need to find a webpage that'll host it....hmmm...dazzle works for gifs, right? snapfish'll only take jpgs...

Stories for Boys said:
that's awesome...

o, and lise...I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! thanks so much for mine!!!! now i just need to find a webpage that'll host it....hmmm...dazzle works for gifs, right? snapfish'll only take jpgs...

Your welcome Laura!
Pm'd you by the way.
Anyone else having trouble with dazzle? I can't see any gif that I upload there because all I see are red X's :no: .

Next gif..Simply Bono.

Attachments

• - bono spanish eyes.gif
    - bono spanish eyes.gif
    66.8 KB · Views: 4,042
i'm going to show you all the one that lise made on my request...it's going in my sig!!!

i absolutely LOVE it...

Attachments

• - u2 soccer.gif
    - u2 soccer.gif
    307.6 KB · Views: 8,475
Lise, two questions:

1) how d'ya pronounce yer name? is it like Lisa? b/c I've seen that before but also people w/ my name spelled like yers.

2) Can ye make me a bubble pants pop-bono gif for my siggy?

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

or maybe, if this is too hard, or Bono from the SATS Miami vid i think it was. I've never seen it but on the stills it looks like he's hopping. Here is example still:

Attachments

• dancing bono1.jpg
    dancing bono1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 142
Oh my God those are so awesome! You guys are so creative! StoriesForBoys that one with the boys playing soccer is the coolest! I love it! They are all amazing, Lise and BonoChick!
BonoChick so I am going crazy trying to figure out where the Gif Animator is on my PhotoImpact... where do I find it?
Thanks for any help ... and LOVE all the gifs!
I want one of Bono removing his jacket off of one side of his body so sexily in the In the Name Of Love b&w vid .... I have always loved that part!

Lise, two questions:

1) how d'ya pronounce yer name? is it like Lisa? b/c I've seen that before but also people w/ my name spelled like yers.

Well my real name is Elizabeth and nickname is Lise (pronounced Lease or if you ever watch the Simpson's sometimes Bart calls his sister Lise)

I could make the gif you want. I don't have any Bono bubble pants pic so if you do you could email me selilise@aol.com .

IGNORE THIS

*wonders if one can center text*

*makes up codes*

muhahaha​
[ALIGN=CENTER]MUHAHAHA[/CENTER]

me likey these gifs! keep 'em comin...

or maybe, if this is too hard, or Bono from the SATS Miami vid i think it was. I've never seen it but on the stills it looks like he's hopping. Here is example still:

Thanks for reminding me of that vid!
I'm going to make that gif for you tomorrow. Email me so that way I could email you the gif or if you want I'll post it here tomorrow (technically later at night seeing as it's 2 am my time).

I'm going to beat Dazzle with a sterile 2x4 if this doesn't work

*testeth spiffy new sig*

[edit]Thanks again, Lise! (which I think is pronounced like Lies' name...fleece without the f? :D)[/edit]

Last edited:
Re: I'm going to beat Dazzle with a sterile 2x4 if this doesn't work

Ultraviolet Light said:
"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! he's the DORKY SIDEKICK!!!"~Laura

nice ellen...but o how i love that vid...it makes me lmao everytime i see it...and i mean on the floor, rolling in fits of laughter...gotta love sidekick edge...

i love that gif too...mmmmmmmmedgiegif...

these are GREAAAT I loove them so
thankyou for the swirly tgbhf one!

but.. if someone's going to be doing mw gifs... you should do the part where Bono's on the "wall" and he does the thrusty thing right before Edge's solo :D
Lise: What is it with her and thrusting Bono gifs?
Me: ooo nothing

and back to the adamside... yknow.. in the UTEOTW vid.. the shirtless Adam moob shot part? I'd enjoy that too.
only if you gif people get bored that is ;)

Just testing this animation I made.. is it too annoying?

bonorainbow.gif

edit: hmm.. I think it needs to be smaller.. or something.. because it takes FOREVER to load.. nnnngh.

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
Well...this one looks especially rough...it was a hard clip to work with...but I think it will you will all like it anyway... :)

A gift for Melpop:

Melpop.gif

Cool! That was so nice, ,what a special present! I'm sure she'll love it! :)

Last edited:
U2SJ said:
BonoChick so I am going crazy trying to figure out where the Gif Animator is on my PhotoImpact... where do I find it?

Mine was in the Web Utilities folder.

:D Guys, these are great! I especially like the one of the guys playing soccer on the beach.

I have two requests:

1. As someone said before, the whole Larry on the floor thing from MW.

2. Larry cheering from "Stuck in a moment"

I have tried to make stills, but for some reason, the images dissappear when I paste them, so I'd be really thankful if any of the "U2 animators" could help.

Back
Top Bottom