More U2 360° Tour 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy...

;laksj;flkasjf;lkasdf;lkasdf;lskajf;lksdjf;lasf

When I was that close to him I knew I wouldn't be able to focus so I just put the camera in video mode. Wow, Andreia - totally worth the wait. Thank you so much for sharing.

HAHAH You did the right thing,If I was a Larry girl,I couldn't take this pic,I'd only film him :drool::lol: Oh yeah,I've been there for 2 days and that's my reward:heart: It's nothing,Zuropa:hug:

:drool::heart::censored:
oh my god, one more step and he would fall upon you :lol:
Thanks for this pic Andreia:hug:

Oh God,if he fall upon me,I'd take care of him,no problem :wink:
You're welcome,Eden :hug:

Hummm I spy a nipple here too :drool:
OgAAAIbZzmcRXaDOfJFo9Q3jyakxHQFFWinU7NGOZExV9ODzagOh-jLgb5W5Uxt0Q2iA9Bm15-Hw6e368HZTjcOqMzAAm1T1UPjPPYPhFu0jimW6xqeHiDvQwCsu.jpg

:ohmy: I also spy strapping or a support on his right elbow :hmm: Hope Lars hasn`t been overdoing it :shifty:

Okay,so,here is the pic for Larry girls...taken by me :wave::wink:
DSC00388.jpg

Quoting because this needs to be on this page too!
THANK YOU A!!!

It WAS worth the wait :sexywink:

Hands girl here is appreciating the whole package... I love that your camera focused on his FINGERS but then the whole image is still pretty clear!
:love:

Not so good, because the public here in Brazil is insane:lol:
But Larry is right there in front of me.:cute:
A friend tallest than me,who recorded with my camera,because that time,i only could look and :drool:.Thanks Angela,for recording this!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS!!! It's great, Eden! Please thank your friend for us, too!!! And I know what you mean by just being able to look. LOL

Did anyone catch that he waves mid-play around 3:53ish? I've seenhim wave a lot when he's rounding the catwalk and heading back to the drum kit, but never mid play before! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom