More U2 360° Tour 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, your going to Moncton ? :up:

Much to my husband's dismay. I was supposed to go with my good friend who is a huge Edge/Adam girl. But she might be away. So, he has to go with me. I also have tickets to Montreal but that's looking iffy and I'm not too happy about that. :angry:

GraceRyan said:
Much to my husband's dismay. I was supposed to go with my good friend who is a huge Edge/Adam girl. But she might be away. So, he has to go with me. I also have tickets to Montreal but that's looking iffy and I'm not too happy about that. :angry:

Sorry for the double response, I haven't figured out how to multi qoute with this app yet.

But awesome, your husband should be converted tough ;)

I'll post some pics and videos later!!!:wave::D

We had ZOOROPA,PRIDE,NORTH STAR,ULTRAVIOLET and OUT OF CONTROOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL:hyper::rockon::shocked::loveshower::happydance::cabbagepatch:
We in Italy (inside the "U2place forum") envied you, Brazilian fans, soooo much that night!!!!! :D (even if we had BAD in Rome last october!!)

I'll post some pics and videos later!!!:wave::D

We had ZOOROPA,PRIDE,NORTH STAR,ULTRAVIOLET and OUT OF CONTROOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL:hyper::rockon::shocked::loveshower::happydance::cabbagepatch:

ZOOROPA?!?! Seriously, that has been my dream for so long.. Finally! :D

Andreia, I'm so glad you had a great time at your shows. That's awesome! :up: And this is gonna sound stupid, but could y'all put the names of songs in spoiler tags "[ spoiler ] [/ spoiler ]" when it's not in a thread specifically about the setlist? I know it sounds dumb but some of us are trying to stay 'surprised' for our upcoming shows. Thanks :reject:

But barring that, WOW! What a great concert you got!

I took a few hundred pics at the past two Sao Paulo Shows. I've uploaded most of them to picasa. You're invited to check them out or post some of them if you like any. :wave:

U2-Sao Paulo I (Saturday Night)

U2-Sao Paulo II (Sunday Night)

Thank you :)

A few of my favorites:

SaoPaulo4-10-11bonoleatherlight.jpg

SaoPaulo4-10-11bonolight2.jpg

SaoPaulo4-10-11bonolight.jpg

SaoPaulo4-10-11bonoedgelight.jpg

SaoPaulo4-10-11bonoedgelight2.jpg

SaoPaulo4-10-11bonoedgelight4.jpg

SaoPaulo4-10-11bonoedgelight3.jpg

We in Italy (inside the "U2place forum") envied you, Brazilian fans, soooo much that night!!!!! :D (even if we had BAD in Rome last october!!)
HAHAHAH Inside the stadium,everybody was like "OH MY FUCKING GOD,is that Zooropa???Is that real??? :ohmy:" hahahah
Thanks dear:hug:

Andreia, I'm so glad you had a great time at your shows. That's awesome! :up: And this is gonna sound stupid, but could y'all put the names of songs in spoiler tags "[ spoiler ] [/ spoiler ]" when it's not in a thread specifically about the setlist? I know it sounds dumb but some of us are trying to stay 'surprised' for our upcoming shows. Thanks :reject:

But barring that, WOW! What a great concert you got!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!:D:hug: Oh,no problem,I'll put all the songs in spoiler tags,I know how it is,sorry,cause i'm
OUT OF CONTROOOOOOL
:panic::rockon::lol:
Yeah,it was my 1st U2 concert,I'll never forget yhis weekend :hug:

what a great pic! It kinda looks like it was taken in a bathroom or locker room though :giggle: And thanks to my vivid imagination, I can totally imagine Larry pulling a Joey Tribiani "How YOU doin'?" :drool:

Aw, is he standing on an apple crate? :cute:

(Flashback to behind the scenes of Mulder and Scully, with Gillian Anderson standing on an apple crate so she didn't disappear out of the frame.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom