More random U2eyness.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
well bless her little cotton socks (and I'm sure they're 100% fine Egyptian cotton, hand dyed at that), but Martha Stewart was BEDAZZLING jeans on her show today!!! Well....sort of. She was embellishing some jeans with lace, ribbon, ric-rac (remember that?) and buttons, but said "on a fugture show" she is going to stud some jeans! (heh heh...she said "stud") :lol:

Then tonight, a rerun of Friends, the one where Ross & Rachel are almost together, but then they have an argument...so Ross calls a radio station and requests WOWY for Rachel!

Um...wowy. :D :rolleyes:

Bring on the random-de-dum-dum-dum stuff!!

I was watching mtv2 today and on the show control freak (where you vote between 3 videos to determine which one is played next) U2-Beautiful Day was up! They were losing for the first half of the voting time and I was pleading with the tv to let them win and my friends were laughing at me. But guess what they won! I was very happy. I also saw the last third of the video for EBTTRT.

I was watching "Last Call with Carson Daly" last night and his guest was Alicia Silverstone... and they started talking about how she had been traveling and she mentioned that she flew to Ireland for the Slane show last year! She goes "Yeah, U2 is really the only reason I was there."

She and Carson then said some really nice things about Bono being an angel and being so socially aware. It was really cool to see famous people in so much awe of other famous people! :)

i am like a U2 song magnet, i went to a shoe store and EBTTRT was on and yesterday at applebees was still haven't found... and then in Home Depot was In a Little While. my boyfriend says that it just follows me everywhere. Oh yeah and in the car ride home New years day was on. that's pretty random for one day

this is a little random....

one of my co-workers is on vacation in vancouver and called me FROM HER CELL PHONE while she was ON VACATION to tell me she was watching "some canadian MTV" and they had behind the scenes about U2 and she thought of me.....

i was like..."dude, you are on vacation. don't call me."

LOL

does this count as U2eyness? *shrug* it does now

334%3C68%3B923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3B%3B%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C9%3C536%3C4ot1lsi

*points* Look! It's alien Lies! :D

Oh, and just so this has something that qualifies as U2ey in it, I share with you this:

*in Church on Sunday*
Guest Pastor: *does children's sermon thingy*
Chilluns: *go to the front of the church*
Pastor: *talks to chilluns*
Me: *half paying attention*
Pastor:...he knows you probably even better than you know yourself...
Me: WHAT THE-oh, she means Jesus ...

Last week (I think?) I was in Walmart picking out sunglasses and WTSHNN came on and I started singing under my breath to it. Some poor woman next to me probably was a little worried about me.

Mysterious Ways came on the rock station last week too, and I jumped for joy and blasted the stereo.

And today in French class, my teacher said "Discotheque" and I immediately thought, BOOM-CHA and had an image of Edge in leather flash through my brain. :laugh:

You know you're a U2 fan when..... ;)

I was in Pier 1 Imports and "In a Little While" came on, this was odd because the rest of the music was like big band.:lol:

"Stuck" came on the radio a few days ago while I was doing the laundry.:happy:

I was riding in the car with my mom Wednesday and we had on a talk radio station and were stopped at a light. All of a sudden I noticed that the little radio station ad they were playing was using the opening notes of Love is Blindness (the part immediately after the organ)...it just looped while the radio station guy was talking... I couldn't even tell ya what the ad was for cuz I got so excited and said "Mom! That's U2 in the background!" over and over. She just gave me a look... she thinks it's a little weird for a woman pushing 30 to get so excited over a band. :shrug:

erised said:
I was riding in the car with my mom Wednesday and we had on a talk radio station and were stopped at a light. All of a sudden I noticed that the little radio station ad they were playing was using the opening notes of Love is Blindness (the part immediately after the organ)...it just looped while the radio station guy was talking... I couldn't even tell ya what the ad was for cuz I got so excited and said "Mom! That's U2 in the background!" over and over. She just gave me a look... she thinks it's a little weird for a woman pushing 30 to get so excited over a band. :shrug:

Isn't it funny? I have all the albums and listen to their songs almost non stop every day, but I go crazy when the songs come up on the radio, TV, etc. We're not obsessed, we're passionate, right? Right? :eeklaugh:

I work in shopping mall..and of course it's muzak all freaking day long! but, on friday nights i think they have a u2 fan working in the mall office..all they do is play u2 evey other song, especially Achtung Baby ones.

And yes,i jump for joy everytime one of them comes on, my co-workers think i'm :coocoo:

flaming june said:

Isn't it funny? I have all the albums and listen to their songs almost non stop every day, but I go crazy when the songs come up on the radio, TV, etc. We're not obsessed, we're passionate, right? Right? :eeklaugh:

Nah..we're both..which makes us "scary girls"!

maybe Bono was right....:D

and U2eyness, it sets in.....well, obsessed, passionate, whatever, there is a terrible outbreak of it here!:lol:;)

Back
Top Bottom