More Popmart and Elevation photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Blue Room,

Thanks for the great pictures!! You can never get tired of pictures of this great group!!!

P.S. I know I should post this on the mp3 forum, but I was just wondering if you can give me your opinion on which show (and where I can find it) is a great show listening through an earpiece!!! Thanks for the help!!

Cool!!! Thanks for posting the link. If you ever have the desire to post more (especially from 10/16 or 5/16) I'd LOVE to see them!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Thank you so much for those. I have not had a good night, and seeing candid shots of Adam really made me feel good. He looks really, really good in that striped sweater.
Did you take those pics?
If so, it's pretty awesome you were that close! Did you hear them talking to each other?
Adam has huge boots! I love them.
Thanks again.

Wait a second......I looked at your other folder. Dang! You were that close twice!
Lucky, lucky, you.......

great pics blue room! thanks for sharing
smile.gif

------------------
BuBbLe PoPpInG, sUgAr DrOpPiNg, RoCk AnD rOlL ...
*+*MaRiA*+*

Actually, they all got out and walked right past all of us waiting there (about 5 people). Shook hands with Edge and Adam. They did not have time to stop though as they had limos from the University waiting there to give them a tour of the campus.

I look at the Notre Dame pics and I say, "Hey, I've been there!"
And then I curse myself for the bazillionth time for not being there when THEY were there. Oh no, couldn't go to the concert in yer freakin hometown could ya Kristie? Had to miss them ALL, didn't ya Kristie?!
*sigh*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Hey, Blue Room! Where abouts do ya live in GR? Where do/did ya go to school?

------------------
"Take for a while
your trumpet from your lips

Loosen your hold,
loosen your grip

On your old ways that have
fallen out of step
with the change in time

Hoist a new flag
Hoist a new flag."
-- Birds Without Wings, David Gray

Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic:
Hey, Blue Room! Where abouts do ya live in GR? Where do/did ya go to school?

I currently live in Grandville.

I graduated from Forest Hills Central and Grand Valley State.

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 04-15-2002).]

Originally posted by Blue Room:
I currently live in Grandville.

I graduated from Forest Hills Central and Grand Valley State.

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 04-15-2002).]

Cool, I go to GR Christian HS. My cousins went to Forest Hills, but I don't remember if it was northern or central...

------------------
"Take for a while
your trumpet from your lips

Loosen your hold,
loosen your grip

On your old ways that have
fallen out of step
with the change in time

Hoist a new flag
Hoist a new flag."
-- Birds Without Wings, David Gray

Back