More pics from Mallorca!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tabby said:

:up: It sure is! We need to make an avatar of that one! :drool:

*sneaks up behind Bono*

*chomp*

:tongue:

And look- did anyone notice- YOU CAN SEE HIS EYE! :love: Look inside the shades, a beautiful blue eye, looking at the guy's stuff!

*more for the Sexy Neck Squad*
:drool: :macdevil:

Savannah said:

There's a sexy neck squad?! I want to join! Can I join,Verte76?

Yes! It's called The Vampire Squad, and LivLuvandBootlegmusic has her own website! When you see one of her posts click on her sig!

AIN'T BONO'S NECK SEXY AND DELICIOUS ON THIS THREAD?!

:drool: :kiss:

For those who haven't already noticed of course!;) Thanks Tabby for cutting the guy out! That one of Bono from the side looks like a different pic without the fans, and it's hot!

Ultravioletbabe said:

Yes! It's called The Vampire Squad, and LivLuvandBootlegmusic has her own website! When you see one of her posts click on her sig!

oh dern it all, you remembered!!! LOL, now I better get working on it....

i just wanted to say that that guy's smile is really really scary.... i think i'm gonna have nightmares tonite..... hehe, hopefully larry will be there to save me!

thanx for the pix, gurls!!!

Ultravioletbabe said:

AIN'T BONO'S NECK SEXY AND DELICIOUS ON THIS THREAD?!

:drool: :kiss:

For those who haven't already noticed of course!;) Thanks Tabby for cutting the guy out! That one of Bono from the side looks like a different pic without the fans, and it's hot!

Ooh yes! We're all members of the said Sexy Neck Squad!!!:drool: :drool:
*drinks to the said Sexy Neck*
:drool: :drool: :macdevil:

teehee said:
n020903_16.jpg

Doooode, it looks like he's grabbing T-rex's butt!!! :ohmy: :sick: :no: :down: :silent:

Does anybody else think that Bono is starting to look, I don't know....old? Either that or he needs to take a nap or something, cuz he looks kinda tired in some of those pictures. :sad:

Ashley said:

Does anybody else think that Bono is starting to look, I don't know....old? Either that or he needs to take a nap or something, cuz he looks kinda tired in some of those pictures. :sad:

Okay, I didn't want to say anything, but since someone else did, I will. Yes. I think he does, but he's got the same face he always had, it's just these factors affecting him: first, I think, as I always have, that the short hair makes him look older in the face. When it's longer his little 'flaws' aren't so glaring. Second, the weird guy- Bono looks sooooooo verrry fed up with him and flustered! Look at the profile of him walking by the Coke machine- he looks like he's gritting is teeth, aggravated and annoyed. He looks like he was walking away to avoid the guy, but there he is, following him, taking his pic again, and his thoughts are showing on his face. Well, if that guy was following you around bugging you, wouldn't you be in a sour mood?Third, though I always get sick of hearing the 'he's tired' comments, and it's usually just that he's not 25 anymore, but in this case he probably is tired. They flew straight from the video shoot and Bono and Ali's anniversary party to the wedding, then from what I've read the wedding reception got rowdy and went on until 4 AM. I think all 3 of those things combined contribute to his 'old and tired' look. Despite all that, some of the pics are actually kind of hot.

Bono looks sooooooo verrry fed up with him and flustered! Look at the profile of him walking by the Coke machine- he looks like he's gritting is teeth, aggravated and annoyed. He looks like he was walking away to avoid the guy, but there he is, following him, taking his pic again, and his thoughts are showing on his face

LOL!! :lmao: :lol: It does look like that!

n020903_11.jpg

Bono: "Why won't the scary faced guy just leave me alone! GO AWAY! Oh, woe is me, until he is gone. Where is that plane? Help me!"

Last edited:
GypsyHeartgirl said:

Okay, I didn't want to say anything, but since someone else did, I will. Yes. I think he does, but he's got the same face he always had, it's just these factors affecting him: first, I think, as I always have, that the short hair makes him look older in the face. When it's longer his little 'flaws' aren't so glaring. Second, the weird guy- Bono looks sooooooo verrry fed up with him and flustered! Look at the profile of him walking by the Coke machine- he looks like he's gritting is teeth, aggravated and annoyed. He looks like he was walking away to avoid the guy, but there he is, following him, taking his pic again, and his thoughts are showing on his face. Well, if that guy was following you around bugging you, wouldn't you be in a sour mood?Third, though I always get sick of hearing the 'he's tired' comments, and it's usually just that he's not 25 anymore, but in this case he probably is tired. They flew straight from the video shoot and Bono and Ali's anniversary party to the wedding, then from what I've read the wedding reception got rowdy and went on until 4 AM. I think all 3 of those things combined contribute to his 'old and tired' look. Despite all that, some of the pics are actually kind of hot.

Yeah, he looks really tired, Ali looks happier than him in the pics! After the wedding, a lot of journalists were waiting for him outside the church. He was very serious but he answered to the questions politely. Ali was smiling all the time. So I think he wasn't in a good mood that day, he looks better in the new pics of Cannes, more relaxed maybe. Anyway, althought he doens't look pleased, he looks extremely hot with that shirt!

GypsyHeartgirl said:

Look at the profile of him walking by the Coke machine- he looks like he's gritting is teeth, aggravated and annoyed.

Doods, easy! Maybe the coke machine stole his change....:shrug:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Doods, easy! Maybe the coke machine stole his change....:shrug:

LMAO!!!! :laugh:

He does look like he's trying to avert his eyes from that guy's face! I would too! The guy looks like a mask! :no:

Gosh, he does look annoyed. I'll bet he was tired--hell, that's a killer schedule. Any human being would be a bit tired and probably really tired of cameras!:wink: I don't know that it's particularly an age thing, that's enough to wear anyone out. I can see why it'd be annoying, everyone and their brother wants your autograph at the damn airport, you're exhausted because you've been working hard as heck, etc, etc, and you want a break in the action. Of course he's not 25, and that matters, but it's enough for anyone, and certainly someone as demonstrative as Bono is. He doesn't hold back on his emotions. I hereby propose a treaty to give rock stars the right to be annoyed in public. :laugh: :laugh: :shocked: :macdevil: :shocked: :banghead: :banghead:

Ashley said:

He's just worn out <------------yes, that is full on innuendo
:macdevil: :evil: :mac:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

He's just worn out <------------yes, that is full on innuendo
:macdevil: :evil: :mac:

:laugh: steph, how witty of you!

oh, and I sign the worn-out-rock-star treaty and also offer my services as masseuse (omd, did I actually spell that right?!?)

this has to be funniest thread

rotflmfao!!!!!!!!!! bwahahahahahahahaha
:lmao: :laugh: :lol: x 100

all of your comments are too much. this is so typical PLEBA!!!! :D

the scary guy is scary and annoying, however, thank god for him otherwise we would not have :drool: worthy pictures of the guys.

and larry in the white shirt with the scary guy. lmfao. he does look like he is grabbing his ass. however nice outline of the moobage larry. ;) :drool:

Re: this has to be funniest thread

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

the scary guy is scary and annoying, however, thank god for him otherwise we would not have :drool: worthy pictures of the guys.

bwahaha, I'm sitting here laughing at the Larry moobage comment.....

Ellen: *reads over Lies' shoulder* yeah, exactly! without scary guy, we aint got jack!!!

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom