more on Bono editing in 'The Independent'...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not_Worthy_Edge said:
u need to let me know before the end of the day hun

I just emailed you seeing if i could still get a copy through you. If it's too late, and you've already send them of, don't worry. It's not crucial. I realize i'm a little late with my request.

Thanks for being so generous with everyone and sending copies. You rock! :rockon:

Rite i had to make a tough call in the post office wont bore u all to much but as a single mum had to decide between 10 * £4.00 air mail or 10 * £2.00 surface mail im affraid to say all you that receved tagged n wrapped emails will get ur papers by surface mail. Im sorry it takes a little while longer than air mail but its all my finnaces would streach too sorry guys

^ No probs with me about that! I just thank you for doing it!!! :hug:

and later i will retell the tale of the face of the sales assistant in the newsagent and postoffice when i went in and brought 11 copies of said newspaper and to send 10 copies via post

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
and later i will retell the tale of the face of the sales assistant in the newsagent and postoffice when i went in and brought 11 copies of said newspaper and to send 10 copies via post

:lol: hehe he must've thought you're crazy!
thank you so much for sending it :hug: I don't mind it'll be a few days later... I'm happy enough to get one!

kellyahern said:

I thought they would only deliver to the UK :confused:.
For international orders, please call 08707 55 22 11 to find out the amount of extra postage payable before you place your order, unless you're buying The (RED) Independent.

Special Notice:

Read4Charity is delighted to offer back copies of The (RED) Independent to Independent readers from all over the world at no extra charge - the price of £10 includes all postage to any country in the world. To order copies, simply go to www.read4charity.co.uk/redindependent and click on 'add to basket'.

haha anyone else see Bono's horse betting tips in the sports section?

he is wearing one of those hats you see all horse racing punters wear when at the track.

nurse chrissi said:

For international orders, please call 08707 55 22 11 to find out the amount of extra postage payable before you place your order, unless you're buying The (RED) Independent.

Special Notice:

Read4Charity is delighted to offer back copies of The (RED) Independent to Independent readers from all over the world at no extra charge - the price of £10 includes all postage to any country in the world. To order copies, simply go to www.read4charity.co.uk/redindependent and click on 'add to basket'.

My credit card keeps being rejected anyway (amazon uk did that too recently, bugger :madspit: ).

Not_Worthy_Edge said:

:hug: We can't thank you enough!! We all are so grateful for your genorsity in sending so many copies to all us yanks...:lol:

Don't worry about the time in getting it to us we just are so thankful for you offering to do it in the first place!

:wink:

LJT said:

he is wearing one of those hats you see all horse racing punters wear when at the track.

Oh I must have that then! Racing season at Del Mar is soon upon us here!!!

LJT said:

I don't get them.. is it written cryptical or so? :scratch:

Oh basically he is getting opinions from three of Irelands top horse trainers, on what horses are going to win which races, and then Bono throws in some of his own info.

Hee heehee... I just read it. He is naming horses, trainers and races so maybe you are just not recognizing them all as names so it sounds funny. He is so cute. :cute:

Thanks for the heads up on that article LJT. I'm trying not to read everything because I want to save some reading for when I get my copy, but that was fun to read. He cracks me up. :)

Did you get my email this morning??

Sorry, let me know if you received it, but the stores i can check in here in the US aren't even open yet, it's still too early. I will have to let you know if I found it later today. Sorry!! :(

bonocomet said:
Hee heehee... I just read it. He is naming horses, trainers and races so maybe you are just not recognizing them all as names so it sounds funny. He is so cute. :cute:

:lol: I don't get a word of the article... well.. maybe the words, but not what it's about!

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
its ok i got it safe its tagged and wrapped ready to go

will get it in post on thursday sorry for the misunderstanding

no didnt get any email from you

No problem at all! thanks so much for saving it for me. I can't figure out why you haven't received my emails... since you did get my 1st one... hmmm. Maybe the mail is running slow! If I find a copy here before Thursday I'll let you know, but it's looking doubtful. Thanks again for saving me that one! You are a doll! :)

Back
Top Bottom