more on Bono editing in 'The Independent'...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMBLover said:
Can I just say, as a journalism major, that the thought of Bono editing makes me go :drool: ?

Yes you can say that! I have a degree in jounalism and have been telling everybody that this is *just* what the papers need to ramp them up! :wink: I wish he had worn suspenders though. :drool:

greety said:
Is funny how they boast about him, summing up his achievements and not knowing (or not having looked up) his age. Some journalism :ohmy:

But I do regret not getting my hands on a copy over here :sad:

Bono 44? That is really funny how they missed that. oops!

Dag Greet!! :wave:

Thank you so much for posting this beau2ifulday !!!

Yes, that link to purchase the paper doesn't work. That's too bad. I checked with a local book store (here in the US) that carries The Independent and they said it takes about a week to get the paper, and they are not sure which days they will receive either... so no guarantee that they will get it I guess.... have to wait and see.

:rant: i can't get one!!
its not availalbe in any of the shops round here! :(

i'll have to order it online

U2 Beginner said:
^ Not_Worthy_Edge, I need your help again, how much is the paper? :sad: I hope its not a tenner.....:sad:

she told me it was 70 pence..

threwabrick, the linked file is a html doc saying it's copyrighted by BBC :(

Last edited:
Not_Worthy_Edge said:
OK u ugly lot sorry lol im off to the post office to get this lot in the post will be in contact with u all later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:love: thank you SO much!!!!!!!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom