more new Bono pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love him in that tuxedo jacket....

Well, actually, I just love him :drool:

"Bono of U2 signed autographs as he left Claridges Hotel, London, tonight"

b2a2edd1.jpg

e260354a.jpg

2d672a16.jpg

27e87e30.jpg

f13981ea.jpg

He looks GOOD! I love his hair :love: and his clothes! Open shirt :drool:

kellyahern said:

"Omigosh, like, you're that dude right? From that one band that did that one song? I like totally saw you on TV on that one commercial! Omigosh like hi!"

Bono looks great. He's not going to get a facelift so get over it :mac: I love how he's wearing that obviously extremely warm heavy jacket and he still has his shirt half unbuttoned :lol: And all his expressions...Bono is so expressive. I love it. I'm also lovin' these new shades because you can actually see his eyes through them!

AtomicBono said:

"Omigosh, like, you're that dude right? From that one band that did that one song? I like totally saw you on TV on that one commercial! Omigosh like hi!"

Bono looks great. He's not going to get a facelift so get over it :mac: I love how he's wearing that obviously extremely warm heavy jacket and he still has his shirt half unbuttoned :lol: And all his expressions...Bono is so expressive. I love it. I'm also lovin' these new shades because you can actually see his eyes through them!

I wish you guys would read the entire posts before going off the deep end.

AtomicBono said:

that's exactly what that guy is saying! i'd laugh it wasn't so annoying! I had an experience like that myself, a casual walkbyer coming through and nearly ripping Bono's arm off right as Bono is coming/going. ugh. :|

I have to agree with dismantled - in most of these pics Bono doesn't look very pleased.

None of us know why his look is less than thrilled, but my heart really felt for Bono in the one pic where he is not only surrounded by "fans" but almost every one of them have several things for him to sign! :tsk:

Imagine how you would feel if you couldn't even leave your hotel without being mobbed by people. I know it wouldn't always make me happy.

Bono loves to interact with people and I'm sure that he is gratified that so many people show up to see him, but I bet sometimes he would just like for people to speak with him or say a few words to him and not always harange him with things to sign or pics to take.:yes:

I have "met" the B-man briefly now several times so far and never once have I asked for a pic or an autograph or tried to take up to much of his time.

For me, it is sign of Love and Respect for him to not interfere too much in his personal life by the typical fan things that people do.

I would rather share a few words, a laugh, a deep look in the eyes for a few seconds (it has happened), a handshake or a brief hug with him and then let him go about his life, gratified that Life has given me another few short minutes of this MAGNIFICENT man's life again. :wink:

And each time that I have had those few moments with him, I try to think of something appropriate to give him that he would like in a small attempt to GIVE BACK TO BONO some of the Joy and Positivity that he has always given me through his music and his social activism.

Each of us are different and this is not to cast any dispersions on the meetings that our PLEBA friends have had with the B-man. I enjoy reading about your experiences and share them vicariously with you like so many others here. (stars, you will get your chance - just believe):hyper:

I just hope with the new tour coming up that we will all do our bests to show TRUE LOVE AND RESPECT for Bono and the others by not haranging them with all sorts of demands on their time, like the people in that pic.

Just enjoy your Bono moments and don't try to control them too much. They are much better enjoyed and appreciated by everyone when they control you! :up:

WE ALL WISH YOU THE BEST, BONO....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

That guy looks rather well fed and clean for a homeless man :huh: Maybe he's just pretending to get to Bono;)

And Kelly, yes, he is smiling in the second set of pics. I sure hope we don't get the old 'unhappy Bono' argument here again. Nobody goes around with a smile plastered on their face 24/7, it doesn't mean he's not happy. He doesn't look sad or pissed off, just normal.

I did notice an extreme amount of smiles on his pics after our last 'unhappy Bono' discussion, perhaps he was reading it and wanted to make a point :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom