More early performances..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You said it ladies:lol: I swear it looks like Larry was ten! Bono was all over the place.
Baby U2:drool:

Wow, there awesome. But bloody hell all those people on stage in the second one!! :ohmy: If that happened now you'd have security flyin all over the place and tackling people. And I've just had a thought, young afro Adam looks like Napoleon Dynamite :lmao:

-Nikki

Ikkin said:
Wow, there awesome. But bloody hell all those people on stage in the second one!! :ohmy: If that happened now you'd have security flyin all over the place and tackling people. And I've just had a thought, young afro Adam looks like Napoleon Dynamite :lmao:

-Nikki

That would be Napoleon "Atomic" Dynamite!

:giggle:

OMG! Those are awesome!!! Gah that guy in the 2nd one is like totally attacking poor Bono! And wtf with the audience in the 1st one?! Are they zombies or what? How can they just sit there like that in the presence of all that energy on stage!?

Haha bouncing Bono! I don't think he stopped bouncing once!
iconipodbonopurplejumpjackieocean.gif

Ikkin said:

-Nikki

Or rather, Napolean Dynamite looks like a younger Adam.

I think Adam was rocking that look when Napolean Dynamite's character was barely learning to walk. ;)

I love seeing old performances.....in 1981 I was 14 stood outside a club in December rain trying to get in to see them....they wouldn't let me in!!!!! Thats what I missed.....:drool:

Back
Top Bottom