More caption fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
So there's actually 2 pictures here, but they make up one giant one... I picked up Vanity Fair yesterday and I was looking at it this morning and I thought it would be hillarious to caption this... Here's my go.
Yd38196.jpg

XZ70555.jpg

Larry: Yeah, try messin with me shirt buttons again and I'll kick yer arse even harder... *scowl*
Edge: Hey, I warned ye, didn't I? *sigh* such a pity, though...
Bono: Are you sure you're alright? I mean that's a pretty interesting break... but maybe if I kiss it enough it'll heal...
Adam: *Whew*.... Maaaannn... That is really interesting, I've never seen that much blood... maybe it's time to stop teasing Larry about his man clevage...

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

[This message has been edited by Bonavoix (edited 10-22-2001).]

*sigh* There they are...
biggrin.gif
Anyway.. pointless reply... can't wait to see yer captions...

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

U2's Heartland

[This message has been edited by Bonavoix (edited 10-22-2001).]

Well, geez... don't everybody reply at once... *feels shunned*
rolleyes.gif

------------------

U2's Heartland

Hey Bona! I love your caption! I think the reason no one is replying is becasue they can't top it! I mean look at the pic...it's like the camera man asked them to simulate just what you described!!!

LMAO!!!

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

larry has beautiful man clevage!

*cries in joy*

biggrin.gif

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

I like your pics and your caption, I'm just not 'witty' and usually can't come up with something funny. I like to read other people's ideas. I'm sure they'll come up with some good ones.

*the boys are looking down at a passed out HelloAngel after seeing the four of them walking towards her*

Larry: I dunno guys.. she doesn't look too good... She's got a feckin' arsey expression right now

Adam: Hrmph.. now where did I put me smokes? Edge, you seem them, mate?

Bono: There, there, HelloAngel. How's about a little kiss... (starts closing in)

Edge: HelloAngel, did I ever tell you about the time I uncovered the Secret Of the Universe?

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 10-22-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom