more Bono diaries on DATA site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Hey, girls, I just found more of Bono's diaries from the DATA tour on the DATA site under the stories about the tour. These are the same ones that were on AOL but there are four entries I never saw. I don't know if these were originally on AOL since I'm not on AOL but we were wondering "Where are those diaries?! Damn!" I didn't run into them myself until today. Happy reading!

Thanx! I've been wondering about the missing days, I'll go check it out! Did anyone else notice the DATA site was down last week? "excessive bandwidth consumption" lol.

"And on to Cincinnati Ohio? I fall asleep in the back of the bus, with the blinds up and dream in some of the most beautiful landscape in the world lit up by the snow. My dream is a hamburger brought to me by John Sampson, our head of security? in the dream I get my hair cut and haven't the strength to eat it. These are the ramblings of someone who's been away from home for too long. I miss my wife, I miss my kids, I can't wait for Christmas."

BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that is WAY TOO FUNNY!!!!! :lmao: :laugh:

:hug: :bono:

OMG--the DATA site was down due to "excessive bandwidth"??? There's no such thing as that site being "too popular"!! :lol: :lol:

Yay, I was hoping to find the rest of these! :hyper:

This totally cracked me up:

Melissa Jones works for DATA USA. She's one of those dangerous quiet people that gets you to do everything she wants. Her front tooth chipped this morning during breakfast? I don't want her to get it fixed - foxy foxy foxy.

Foxy foxy foxy............:lmao:

I love Bono diaries!

This thread caused me to have bonodreams last night. :censored: :drool:

So this morning I wake up to snow on the ground and bonodreams in my head. :hyper: :happy: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom