Moobday: When the drummer sings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sraphim said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: Thank you Lemon Grrrrrl!! :bow: I feel much better now :D

PS: hey LG, you sure you're a B-girl?? you seem a bit too moobs-addict to me... (yeah I'm trying to get you on our side :wink:)

Tee hee! Well I did a thread a few months ago (http://forum.interference.com/t126842.html) asking for the sexiest pics of Larry and Bono to try to make up my mind. After thorough review (and lots of napkins to sop up all the drool) I decided I'm still a Bono girl. The main reason is because I know Larry would never want to be around my pussy, and I'd never give her up for him. :p

ahah I see! :D
I've got two cats too... but I'm afraid I would give them up for Larry :drool: :ohmy: ... as long as nobody hurts them, that's it.

how a big, strong, well-built (brain STOP IT!) man like him can be afraid of cats is still beyond my comprehension, though... I guess fears really are irrational after all :|

Congrats, Roelie!!! Let's hear details about the show!

Sorry to hear about the tall people... but, hell... at least you were in the building!

Hope you enjoyed the show... and please, give us a blow-by-blow, when you get the chance! :drool: :wink:

Also, since I can never get the YSI links to work (crap computer at home, wouldn't dare at work), could you email the Larry singing links, if you wouldn't mind? :)

Thanks!

Gracie
lindahunt206@peoplepc.com

Please, can anyone post this link to Larry's pefomence one more time? I'm dying to here this... i have only one song which is on "The eye of the fly" bootleg but I'm not quite sure what the title is:eyebrow:

2 new links:

Wild Irish Rover:
s19.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=3SBTCQKIFEKDT08F0BAOH383AK

Whiskey In The Jar:
s19.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=01SNNOFRJDDCI1CGDUX8RM2R9F

I'll send them to Gracie and Meghan :)

I'm going on holidays tonight, so can someone be so kind to re-upload the links, if someone still needs the mp3s, when i'm away? :wink: Thanks! :)

Last edited:
roelie said:
2 new links:

Wild Irish Rover:
s19.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=3SBTCQKIFEKDT08F0BAOH383AK

Whiskey In The Jar:
s19.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=01SNNOFRJDDCI1CGDUX8RM2R9F

I'll send them to Gracie and Meghan :)

I'm going on holidays tonight, so can someone be so kind to re-upload the links, if someone still needs the mp3s, when i'm away? :wink: Thanks! :)

You're a doll!:happy: Thank you for the link! And I wish you bon voyage!! :wave: We'll see you soon... and have a safe and happy vacances!

Gracie

Hej! :wave: Mogu ti ih ja probat poslat na mail al mi ga moras napisat!

Edit: Did you replace ysi with you send it (no space) ?

I have another request:angel: : Can anybody send me "whiskey in the jar" mp3?
the link doesn't work anymore and I REALLY want o hear it!!!:help:

Back
Top Bottom