Moobday: What's your favorite...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
... Larry moment? You know, videos or any footage of him that make you go "Dawwwwwww" :cute: ?

For a long time, my favorite was *that* smile during Streets in Zoo Sydney, but I recently rediscovered the I Will Follow video (BEL ho :sexywink:, I know you haven't seen it... :tsk: ). There's many reasons why I like it some much... First, there is the naivet?, cuteness and sexyness that was baby Larry, the way he looked like he was really enjoying what he was doing, that he felt important being part of a band. And there's also a blink-and-you-miss-it shot of him smiling, but as soon as he realizes that the camera is on him, his expression changes to a forced seriousness that is just too damn cute.

So here are some pics of edible baby Lar... yum!

Younglarryyounglg.jpg

Sexy!

sexybabylarry.jpg

prettybaby.jpg

lardencebridgecd.JPG

The idea here is that everyone will do something similar to what I've done with their favorite moment, but as long as you post Larry pics, you can do whatever you want...

ok, I dont have any favorite larry moments :reject: but i do have plenty favorite Edge moments:hyper: So im just gonna post favorite Larry pics.

When I look at this picture I think, so many woman are getting collagen injections to have full lips and Larry was born with them.
BabyLarryfingerscrossed.jpg

PopLarrySpinMag1997.jpg

PopLarry.jpg

2 of my favorites
06.jpg
new11.jpg

EleLarryBeigecheckeredshirt.jpg

One of my favorite Larry moments has got to be in Rattle and Hum when they're in Sun Studios and he messes up Angel of Harlem because of his itchy foot! :cute: I love his big, silly smile, his adorable laugh, and his "If I had a head like yours, I'd bleedin' bury it!" comment to Bono!

larryrh.jpg

I have a few more pictures from this moment, but my computer is in pieces on my floor right now :sad: I know someone else probably has some too though... :wave: :yes: :D

Never, never, never...

SpanishEyes21 said:
erised has crossed over to the, Edge side :yes: ...:lol:

:tsk: Nope. Sorry to disappoint you ( :edge: ) ladies.

Larry is the only one who makes me do this ---> :combust:

And one of my favorite moments, well, this is a favorite performance actually... is "Elevation" on SNL. He just looked like he was having so much fun playing that song, probably cuz it was still fairly new.

Attachments

• a_026.jpg
    a_026.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 39
U2girl02 said:
One of my favorite Larry moments has got to be in Rattle and Hum when they're in Sun Studios and he messes up Angel of Harlem because of his itchy foot! :cute: I love his big, silly smile, his adorable laugh, and his "If I had a head like yours, I'd bleedin' bury it!" comment to Bono!

I :heart: that moment too!

larry_rhmovie094.jpg

larry_rhmovie097.jpg

larry_rhmovie098.jpg

That smile!!!! :faint:

:p @ the Edge girls

U2girl02, I agree, that's a really funny and cute moment.

Ooooo, I'd forgotten about that one erised!!! He does look like he's having a blast there. And oh so sesy! And well, that version of Elevation was great, with Bono singing the "we all shine on" bit and saying "come on baby, light my fire". LOVETH! :dance:

Larry looked so awesome on the Much Music interview... but I especially loved how the interviewer made him squirm at the end with the question about his greatest accomplishment! :lol:

Attachments

• a_003.jpg
    a_003.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 52
I'm SO bad... but I had :censored: thoughts just from hearing him say "doin' it" on the Much Music interview... :ohmy: :eeklaugh:

I also like the "I'm not taking off my clothes!" at the end of that interview.

Last edited:
flaming june said:
I'm SO bad... but I had :censored: thoughts just from hearing him say "doin' it" on the Much Music interview... :ohmy: :eeklaugh:

I also like the "I'm not taking off my clothes!" at the end of that interview.

Oh yeah! I forgot about the clothes comment!!! :lmao:

Gah! This look and the smile that came after... This one ranks almost at the top too!!! :love:

Attachments

• youngunforgettable1.jpg
    youngunforgettable1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 68
"Hey this is Red Rocks"

Wow, look at his arms!

Attachments

• a_07.jpg
    a_07.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 38
Larry making that little dance with his arms to Pride...

"Hi fans"

"We're all going on a"

:)

Attachments

• aww so cute!!!.jpg
    aww so cute!!!.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom