Moobday: What's your favorite...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Forgot to mention... look at those hands. I bet they'd feel great roaming all over me... :shifty:

attachment.php

I think Moonie made these from the AB video... :bow:

It's a favorite moment of mine coz first, there is INTENSE Larry. Second, he's not wearing hair gel, something that never again happened during the Zoo era. Makes me want to run my hands through it SO bad...

Abseq1.jpg

Abseq2.jpg

Abseq3.jpg

Abseq4.jpg

Abseq5.jpg

Abseq6.jpg

Abseq7.jpg

Abseq8.jpg

thanks for the stills erised and fj :drool:

esther - I've never seen the first two before, thanks :). I kind of like the way his hair looks in the second one.

Thanks for the pic Mrs.Springsteen! That's from the Ivor Novello awards. He's a bit too thin, imo. But still looking good!!!

erised said:

I :heart: that moment too!

larry_rhmovie094.jpg

larry_rhmovie097.jpg

larry_rhmovie098.jpg

That smile!!!! :faint:

Ehm.... he made the comment, "well, if I had a head like yours, I'd bleedin' bury it." to Edge. :D

Annnnd.... if you watch this scene with his itchy smelly foot (they call him Smelly and I'm wondering if it's because when he takes his shoes off, he knocks people over :lol: ), look at his pants. He has a hole in his pants. you. know. where.

I shall have to think about what my favorite moment is and post pictures. I have so many, it's very hard to choose just one.

Moonie :D

flaming june said:
I think Moonie made these from the AB video... :bow:

It's a favorite moment of mine coz first, there is INTENSE Larry. Second, he's not wearing hair gel, something that never again happened during the Zoo era. Makes me want to run my hands through it SO bad...

Abseq1.jpg

Abseq2.jpg

Abseq3.jpg

Abseq4.jpg

Abseq5.jpg

Abseq6.jpg

Abseq7.jpg

Abseq8.jpg

kaaaawwww... thanks. *blush* *blush*

I remember screen grabbing those and I had it in my sig before the size limit thing took effect.

Moonie :D

Back
Top Bottom