Moobday: What to wear???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What should Larry wear today?

• White buttondown shirt

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Fireman (red suspenders)

• Skeleton pants

• The Harley shirt

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mesh

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Leather vest

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Silver shirt

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The Hitman tank top

• Chaps

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other

• Total voters
I love this part of the video... has anyone else noticed this? Larry's watching the camera, but as soon as that camera moves from behind Bono's head, Larry's eyes dart away from the camera.

:lol:

It's so cute! :cute:

Attachments

• larhtba061.jpg
    larhtba061.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 51
erised said:
:wink:

attachment.php

Hello gorgeous!!! *swoons* :love:

flaming june said:

:sigh: I wish I could go to bed right now! But I'm probably going to be here until very late, and I'll be so stressed when I get home that I won't be able to sleep right away... If only I had Larry waiting there for me to give me a back rub, run me a warm bath and... :silent: OK, you get the idea... :wink:

Aw, I'm sorry fj. :(

I'll be sure there's lots of yummy Larry stills to make you feel better!!

:yes:

erised said:

Aw, I'm sorry fj. :(

I'll be sure there's lots of yummy Larry stills to make you feel better!!

:yes:

Aww, thanks! :hug: Those always help... :D

Well, I have to get back to work now, I was having dinner. :wave: TTYL! S&P T L D !

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Larry, a car and shades = a very good combination!!! :faint: These are sesy, and one of them is begging to be my new avatar! I hope you don't mind, erised... :wink:

Wow, I don't think I'd ever seen Larry with leather pants, except for the chaps... :ohmy:

attachment.php

arw9797 said:

I post Edge collages all the time in Freestyln' Friday and it's goes unnoticed!!!! :scream:

:sad:

:wink: it's ok. I've never done just a head shot like soulnation did with Larry.

I'm always up for making collages of Edge. :yes: Just wait til the Freestyle thread this weekend :evil:

:hug: I :heart: your collages arw!! And i love the clashedge one! I just wasn't thinking and wrote the first thing i though, that i liked the collage. :bow: Please forgive my verbal dyslexia dear arw! I always love those i just was thinking one of those headshot ones might be..... :mac: heh heh....i'm waiting in anticipation let me tell you :sexywink:

flaming june said:

Larry, a car and shades = a very good combination!!! :faint: These are sesy, and one of them is begging to be my new avatar! I hope you don't mind, erised... :wink:

Not at all, it looks great! :happy:

flaming june said:

Wow, I don't think I'd ever seen Larry with leather pants, except for the chaps... :ohmy:
attachment.php

I know! :tongue: Too bad they don't show him better...

:sigh:

rockonedge said:

:hug: I :heart: your collages arw!! And i love the clashedge one! I just wasn't thinking and wrote the first thing i though, that i liked the collage. :bow: Please forgive my verbal dyslexia dear arw! I always love those i just was thinking one of those headshot ones might be..... :mac: heh heh....i'm waiting in anticipation let me tell you :sexywink:

:D

Ok I made a head shot collage of Edge using all the little pics on mrtheedge only I think snapfish will kill it and I also think if I upload it from my computer it that i will have to make it smaller. It's beautiful. Ask IWB, who's now speechless. 120 little pics of Edge :combust: If you want it I can email it to you.

arw9797 said:

:D

Ok I made a head shot collage of Edge using all the little pics on mrtheedge only I think snapfish will kill it and I also think if I upload it from my computer it that i will have to make it smaller. It's beautiful. Ask IWB, who's now speechless. 120 little pics of Edge :combust: If you want it I can email it to you.

cool! i can't pm you but my email address is ivyedger@hotmail.com thanks! i'm just wondering who's going to be clean up this mess thats going to be in front of my computer once i combust a few times after seeing it! :) :combust:

Of course, the button up shirts of the elevation tour were good too! :tongue:
Mostly because he didn't keep them buttoned all the way! :ohmy: :drool:

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom