Moobday: What do you want?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
:der: I have no idea what the theme of this week's thread should be... Need :help: !!! Anyone? Anyone? :shifty:

Well, the thing is, we had a "drooms" thread not so long ago. But I do appreciate the suggestion! :hug:

I just have to say, I wanna find this boot, cuz:

A) I was there and it was awesome, and

B) Looky! Larry's the pic for the back cover! :hyper:

05-30-2001-Detroit-Detroit-Back.jpg

OK, let's play "since erised doesn't have her web space anymore, she's going to see which Larry photos on her hard drive have NOT already been attached to threads." :D

Attachments

• larry_bad001.jpg
    larry_bad001.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 41
erised said:
I just have to say, I wanna find this boot, cuz:

A) I was there and it was awesome, and

B) Looky! Larry's the pic for the back cover! :hyper:

05-30-2001-Detroit-Detroit-Back.jpg

Oooo! I hope you can find it!

erised said:
OK, let's play "since erised doesn't have her web space anymore, she's going to see which Larry photos on her hard drive have NOT already been attached to threads." :D

:lol:

I just found this in an old thread... :shifty: Larry "Ice Man" Mullen.

334%3A268%3B23232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C35983%3A3ot1lsi

erised said:

:eyebrow: wouldn't it just be easier for you to get a snapfish or boomspeed account and upload them all on there? :D

arw9797 said:

:eyebrow: wouldn't it just be easier for you to get a snapfish or boomspeed account and upload them all on there? :D

After all the complaining you do about Snapcrack? :eyebrow:

Actually, my ISP supplies me with web space, however I'm reluctant to use it because of all the bandwidth stealing that goes on... I don't need my ISP closing my account down or billing me extra because folks are using my bandwidth to post U2 pics. :|

So I'm kinda torn on what to do...I'd like to use the space my ISP provides (why pay for something I already have, right?), but I wanna find out more about it... I really like my ISP and don't want to lose it or get into any kind of trouble with them cuz other peeps are hotlinking to my pics. :sigh:

People did it with the pics I had posted on the university's server, so I suspect they'll do it again with the new service I choose to use.

erised said:

After all the complaining you do about Snapcrack? :eyebrow:

Well that's why I through in boomspeed in that statement. Actually snapcrack has been my friend the last week and it's worked better than it ever has, but I'm still switching to boomspeed. I'll eventually do it. :yes: Just can't right now.

erised said:

I like that one :yes:

:macdevil:

I'll just add that Larry would make a very sesy pilot, too :sexywink:

And a sesy teacher... or mechanic... or prie... Gawd, what am I saying? :silent: :macdevil:

arw9797 said:

Well that's why I through in boomspeed in that statement. Actually snapcrack has been my friend the last week and it's worked better than it ever has, but I'm still switching to boomspeed. I'll eventually do it. :yes: Just can't right now.

OK, last thing I'm gonna say about this...

I'm not going to pay for boomspeed cuz I have 60MB of web space waiting to be utilized through my ISP.

I would gladly upload all my pics to it in a minute if I knew peeps wouldn't steal that bandwidth. If they liked a pic, right-click-saved and then hosted it on their own web space when they wanted to post it again, that'd be fine. But some peeps don't do that... they just use the URL to MY web space.

So, until I can find out whether it'll be an issue with my ISP, my web space will remain empty and I'm attaching pics.

Back
Top Bottom