Moobday: What do you want?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
souLnation2002 said:
yoinked from random pics thread, originally posted by jammy! :hug:

33789%3B8723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A7953362ot1lsi

:cute::combust:

Bono's coat... :|

erised said:

:uhoh: Uh, you might want to wait till Wednesday or so to do that though... remember how when my sis went back, she left me her camera? Well, she just used up that roll of film yesterday, and I took it in to be developed today... so that means we'll have a few more Ireland pics soon! :lol:

I'll upload them to snapfish as soon as I can scan them, which shouldn't be a problem since the boss is out of the office this week :evil:

Oh, ok. :) I think I still have some time befor Snapfish closes my account... I hope! :uhoh:

BTW, I wonder if the pics from the "A Celebration" jail (can't spell the damn name) are there. I don't remember seeing any of those on the CD you sent me. :scratch:

flaming june said:

Oh, ok. :) I think I still have some time befor Snapfish closes my account... I hope! :uhoh:

BTW, I wonder if the pics from the "A Celebration" jail (can't spell the damn name) are there. I don't remember seeing any of those on the CD you sent me. :scratch:

Kilmainham Gaol? Yes they are! :dance: That's right... I forgot all about those!!!!! I couldn't for the life of me think what was on that roll of film. :der:

I should be able to have them scanned and uploaded to Snapfish Wednesday. :)

Re: MY GOD WHAT THAT MAN DOES TO ME....

erised said:

Edge? Edge who????? LOOK AT LAAAAAAARRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

:combust:

See... that was going to be my reply initially... but I didn't want to hurt Edgie's feelings. :sexywink:

Last edited:
erised said:

Kilmainham Gaol?

That's it... :wink:

Yes they are! :dance: That's right... I forgot all about those!!!!! I couldn't for the life of me think what was on that roll of film. :der:

I should be able to have them scanned and uploaded to Snapfish Wednesday. :)

Yay!!! I was wondering about those pics the other day! :dance:

SpanishEyes21 said:
2 small but nice pics of larry.

u2-3.jpg
U2_427.jpg

I'd never seen the 2nd one... He looks cute. His hair looks different.

Thanks for all the pics Esther! :)

SpanishEyes21 said:
^ your welcome guys.

fj, i was going thru the Zoo TV thread and those 2 pics you posted of Bono holding the umbrella, Edge looks so beautiful!!!!
I just had to let you know that.

I knew you'd like those. I stumbled upon the calendar with those pics yesterday. I'd forgotten to scan those pics for some reason. :huh:

:)

Isn't he adorable??? :kiss: :larry: :kiss:

I doubt he browses PLEBA, but anyway, thanks for the pic Miguel! :wave:

Attachments

• larry 12.jpg
    larry 12.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 102
Back
Top Bottom