Moobday: What a Zoo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erised

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
:wink: Ok, I'm starting the Moobday thread this week cuz I'm in a Zoo mood.

Why? Because I have a bunch of yummy Zoo Sydney vid caps to post! :hyper: But any and all Zoo era Lar pics are welcome. :yes:

Attachments

• lar_zooone001.jpg
    lar_zooone001.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 87
attachment.php

Guh... loveth! :faint:

:rant: Ok, this is really pissing me off. This forum is acting all kooky for me. I posted a message and attached a pic, but that post is NOT showing for me in this thread, and when I try to post it again, it's saying I can't post it cuz the pic's already been attached. But I don't see it! :scream: :mad:

Do you guys see a post that says something about FJ not peeking?

:confused:

erised said:
:rant: Ok, this is really pissing me off. This forum is acting all kooky for me. I posted a message and attached a pic, but that post is NOT showing for me in this thread, and when I try to post it again, it's saying I can't post it cuz the pic's already been attached. But I don't see it! :scream: :mad:

:yes: Was it the pic with Larry kinda half smiling?

The forum is acting a bit strange for me too :(

erised said:

erised said:

smk1379 said:

erised do you mean this post? :confused::shrug:

:tsk: No. I posted a message right after that, attached a pic, and told FJ not to peek. And that message has vanished without a trace. Yet, the pic is obviously uploaded somewhere on this site's server cuz it wouldn't let me re-attach the pic. :|

:scream: Why did this site have to act up last night?!?

It ruined our pre-moobday. :sad:

erised said:

:tsk: No. I posted a message right after that, attached a pic, and told FJ not to peek. And that message has vanished without a trace. Yet, the pic is obviously uploaded somewhere on this site's server cuz it wouldn't let me re-attach the pic. :|

:scream: Why did this site have to act up last night?!?

It ruined our pre-moobday. :sad:

It's a brand new (moob) Day :) (Hope there's have better luck tonight)

33874%3A3923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232343657%3C538ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom