Moobday! Warning: Contents are HOT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mods, don't kick me out... I'm running a fever.

flaming june said:

His stick is... up. :shifty:

:ohmy:

Elenicepack.jpg

Last edited:
Mmm, mmm good!

wertsie said:
:wink: Forget about what I said in that last post...may as well post as many as I can right now while I have time!

larn10.jpg

larn11.jpg

All over lickable yumminess. He looks so soft and clean. I swear, this man must taste like candy. :tongue:

Re: Especially for Flaming June...

erised said:
...since you're feeling under the weather today. :hug:

bonolar_88cal_colorslash.jpg

There's something so sexy about this pic... I'd love to be Bono and have Larry staring at me like that. *thud*

Thank you, I didn't need that :shifty: , but oh, I wanted it! :laugh:

This one makes me want to cuddle up with him.

Attachments

• sweaterlarry.jpg
    sweaterlarry.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 36
Right now, I'm listening to Peter Gabriel's In Your Eyes and staring at this pic. Bliss!

Attachments

• youngunforgettable3.jpg
    youngunforgettable3.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 24
More comments from the Larry's nuts gallery... (like the peanut gallery...) *sigh*

flaming june said:
Doing what he does best... that we know of. :mac:

See, here's my theory: I can see Larry viewing foreplay as a complete waste of time, you know? I can see him just wanting to get in and over with... *cough* On the other hand, he IS a scorpio... Scorpios are supposed to be excellent lovers... Not that I've thought about this or anything... :angel: :help: :sigh:

On the other hand...
bonolar_88cal_colorslash.jpg

Bono: Hmm... I wonder what the average flight speed IS of a european swallow...
Larry: *seduce* You know, love, there's this wooden shed right here with a nice cozy rug on the floor that I'm sure I could find a few uses for... ;)

~Bona

Re: More comments from the Larry's nuts gallery... (like the peanut gallery...) *sigh*

Bonavoix said:

See, here's my theory: I can see Larry viewing foreplay as a complete waste of time, you know? I can see him just wanting to get in and over with... *cough* On the other hand, he IS a scorpio... Scorpios are supposed to be excellent lovers... Not that I've thought about this or anything... :angel: :help: :sigh:

:hmm: Not like I've thought about it either, but I'd bet he's a good lover. As you say, he's a Scorpio (like me :sexywink: ) and he has proven that there's much more to him than meets the eye. I dunno... I imagine him as a great lover. :silent:

Re: Dsmith, my hero!

erised said:

This is just what my pervy mind needed today! :yes:

Thank you Dsmith :hug: You truly understand me, whichiswhyithinkyouarereallyalarrygirlstuckinanedgeworld :silent:

While I completely respect and admire the spectacular beauty of the drummer, it is the guitarist that really does it for me.

And you're very welcome for the pic!

Back
Top Bottom