Moobday - the Man Behind the Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
Larry at the Drooms please! :D

toronto46.jpg

5f2e6244.jpg

c375fd3d.jpg

Great pictures. I like pictures of Larry at his set. I'm a drummer, I want Larry.......and his drooms. By the way, I think I have a skewed version of "moobs", I always thought Bono was the one with the man boobs. Larry has a very hard-looking chest.

P.S. Can anybody see what his cymbals read? Pai...?

tuwie said:
Paiste =)

I asked this in another thread, but seems like no one knew the answer. does larry still have his sun tattoo?

I'm sure he does... he's just been in a "short-sleeve" mode so far this tour.
You can see his tattoo in all of those lovely Blender shirtless shots that they took just before Bomb was released last November...

:drool: :drool:

Melanya said:
Great pictures. I like pictures of Larry at his set. I'm a drummer, I want Larry.......and his drooms. By the way, I think I have a skewed version of "moobs", I always thought Bono was the one with the man boobs. Larry has a very hard-looking chest.

P.S. Can anybody see what his cymbals read? Pai...?

:lol: Yes, our "definition" of Man boobs is definitely different from the Seinfeld one... (Man-sierre, anyone?!) We just refer to his lovely rock-hard pecs as "Moobs", anyway!
:wink:

Thank goodness for PLEBA! I had a bad day at school today, I had a bad night at work, and then to top it all off I left my purse containing my car keys, money, and cell phone in my friend's car and she lives an hour away from me. :sad:
The highlight of my day has been moobday so keep 'em comming, please.

Here's what I have for Larry. Sorry there's not more (you should see my Bono folder...), but I feel I should contribute:

I <3 Pop era Larry most:

Eb67649-vi.jpg

larry0346-vi.jpg

larry15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom