MOOBDay:Show me those moobs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Laney_82
db38b49cbt4.jpg

Awe Larry's wrist!
there.gif

Last edited:
So girls... I thought about themes for the upcoming Moob Days... until now there are 14. I have a question for you: do you want me to post these themes so you can pick out your favs or should I surprise you? :D

Last edited:
MullenGirl said:
So girls... I thought about themes for the upcoming Moob Days... until now there are 14. I have a question for you: do you want me to post these themes so you can pick out your favs or should I surprise you? :D
I'd like to see your list:wink: Was a Bono fan until a couple of years ago. Loved the long hair during JT. Guess I just like how Larry looks more grown up??? Don't like him with that greasy slicked back hair look. :scream:Hope that will stay in the past!!

MullenGirl said:

Whoa, there, MullenGirl... It's not a contest! Just let it happen organically!

When the mood (pardon the pun) strikes you, and you have a topic for Moob Day, just post it up, and see what happens!!

Part of the fun is tying a topic to what is happening in the U2 and/or "real" world at the time, too... whatever, have fun! :D

MullenGirl said:

SURPISE:wink: :wink:

GracelandHarley said:

Whoa, there, MullenGirl... It's not a contest! Just let it happen organically!

When the mood (pardon the pun) strikes you, and you have a topic for Moob Day, just post it up, and see what happens!!

Part of the fun is tying a topic to what is happening in the U2 and/or "real" world at the time, too... whatever, have fun! :D

I know it's not a contest but I wanted to have more topics which I (or we) could choose from... maybe I got a little carried away. :wink:

I also wanted to help because you said almost no one bothers to think up some topics.

Okay then... surprise it will be...

MullenGirl said:

I know it's not a contest but I wanted to have more topics which I (or we) could choose from... maybe I got a little carried away. :wink:

I also wanted to help because you said almost no one bothers to think up some topics.

You can tell me though :wink: :lmao: I hate surprises!

MullenGirl said:

You are helping... and bringing lots of new "life" into Moob Day threads! :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom