Moobday scavenger hunt!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry the pic is so small...

flaming june said:
Same haircut... and he also looks edible here. :evil:

Younglarryyounglg.jpg

Hands together on one leg ;)

Attachments

• larrystretch.jpg
    larrystretch.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 35
btw, fj...I showed my mom the pics of you and Bono and she was really excited! :hyper: She's gonna come visit me for a few days while I'm in Dublin, but if she doesn't get a chance to meet any of the boys, she wants me to bring along her AB album for them to sign.

wertsie said:
btw, fj...I showed my mom the pics of you and Bono and she was really excited! :hyper: She's gonna come visit me for a few days while I'm in Dublin, but if she doesn't get a chance to meet any of the boys, she wants me to bring along her AB album for them to sign.

Awww! :cute: I hope she does get to meet them!!!

:yes: My dad even seemed a little impressed...And he's usually one to roll his eyes whenever one of us mentions U2 or Bono.

Speaking of family...When I was at my grandpa's over spring break, my mom found a copy of TIME magazine that was my grandpa's that had the best photos of the year, with the picture of Bono in a smaller version on the cover...My mom asked him if he knew who it was and he said, "Bono!" and he even pronounced it right! :lol: I still can't get some of my friends to do that! :lol:

:blahblah: Okay...back to the subject! :lmao:

LOL! That's a cute story Wertsie!

I'm always so bummed that my dad doesn't like them... My mom is not into music at all, but she does think Bono and Larry are cute and she sits with me sometimes when I'm watching U2 stuff. I've turned my sis into a big fan... she knows all the albums in chronological order, the guys names and everything! I think she's becoming a Bono girl since I met him... but she really likes baby Larry too... :dance:

Glad you both liked it! :hyper:

So you think I should do a new one every week (provided I have time and all!)? I could pick a different song each week and new pics...Oooh...That would be a blast!

MrsSpringsteen said:
Yes, please do one every week Wertsie

:hyper:

It would be nice to eventually have one for each guy :wink:

I wish I knew how to do that.....

:hmm: One of every guy...That could be arranged! I need to go on a pic scavenger hunt though, I think!

I use Windows Movie Maker. The program does most of the work for me.

wertsie said:
Here's my Moobday contribution (sorry about it being a day late!)

Larry Pictures

oh. my. larry.

that rocked my socks.

hey wertsie? there was that one picture you used that had Larry in profile and all in shadow - it was a black and white photo.

Where the fookin' hell did you get that one? Can you send it to me via PM or something? that freakin' rocks.

Moonie :D pssssssssssssssst! :wave: hi Flamin' june bug!

Last edited:
moon_is_playing_tricks said:

oh. my. larry.

that rocked my socks.

hey wertsie? there was that one picture you used that had Larry in profile and all in shadow - it was a black and white photo.

Where the fookin' hell did you get that one? Can you send it to me via PM or something? that freakin' rocks.

Moonie :D pssssssssssssssst! :wave: hi Flamin' june bug!

:wave: Moonie!!! :dance:

I just sent you a PM with the pic... Enjoy!

:hug: I hope you can come around more often, Moonie! We miss you around here. I know how it is though. I go through periods where I don't post as much for being busy and whatnot...but I always come back!

I :heart: PLEBA!

wertsie said:
:hug: I hope you can come around more often, Moonie! We miss you around here. I know how it is though. I go through periods where I don't post as much for being busy and whatnot...but I always come back!

I :heart: PLEBA!

I shall try.... and I'd like to post a pic, but I'm not sure how big is will post... we shall see.... this is a test.

WOOPS.... Larry was on the rather large side. :eek:

Moonie :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom